35. She said Yes!

Vote or you'll be cursed;)

➵ ➵ ➵

Yashvi's POV:

"Hmm... So tell, what is it that you wanted to tell me?" I asked Rishab as soon as we sat on the metal swing on the terrace.

He looked at me and finally spoke after a few seconds, "I proposed, Kaajal, for marriage yesterday,"

Yes! He is in love with Shiv's sister, Kaajal.

"What?!! Are you serious?!", I asked happily and he nodded.

"Oh my God!... So what did she say?", I said.

He started smiling and said, "She said Yes!!"

"Oh my God, Rishab! I can't believe you actually did that finally!...I'm so happy for both of you!!.... I'm sure she must be feeling really happy!...she wanted this from a long time!... And you too!..", I exclaimed and he kept smiling.

"No, but seriously! Tell me how you feel?", I asked.

"I feel.... really happy!", he said.

"That I know stupid! Tell me, do you feel anything else?", I asked.

"I feel......that I did the right thing!.....I feel...she's perfect for me!", he said.

"Aww!...Look at you! All blushing! You look so cute!", I said.

He let out a little laugh and shook his head.

"So, when are you going to talk to her parents and your's too?", I asked curiously.

"Mine tomorrow, her's this Sunday!", he said.

"Hmm... I see!", I said.

➵ ➵ ➵

Rishab's POV:

I looked up at Yashvi when she suddenly got silent.

"What happened?", I asked.

She looked at me and smiled.

"I feel like... I just witnessed a real love story...I mean, like we watch in movies.. But a real one... Because I guess I'm the first and the only one you told about Kaajal.... I saw both of you change into lovers from strangers!... I saw how you both were so confused about your relationship, but still managed long distance... And now you proposed her for marriage!... Soon, you'll get married...then you'll have kids...they'll call me Aunty!... Happy ending!.... I mean it just feels amazing!", she said.

I said slowly with a smile, "Yeah!! It does feel amazing!"

"I wish every love story was like yours!.... No drama! No worries! Just a happy ending!...", she said slowly and I looked up at her face.

I knew what she meant but I kept quiet.

'I'll wait until you tell me yourself!', I thought.

I looked up at the sky, it was filled with beautiful stars.

'I don't know how to tell you!....but I guess some love stories are meant to stay incomplete! Maybe that's how it is!....But it doesn't mean that it was not love!', I said to myself in my mind.

➵ ➵ ➵

Yashvi's POV:

I turned to look at Rishab and found him stargazing.

The sky looked so beautiful and so peaceful, I smiled at it.

"I'm hungry!...... I'm hungry!!", I shouted the second time and he came back to his senses.

"Aaahhh! Are you mad!? Why are you screaming?", he said making an annoyed face while putting his hand on his ear.

"To bring you back from the never never land!", I said.

"What do you want?", he asked annoyed.

"Food!", I said and he let out a little laugh, still touching his ear.

He got up and said while forwarding his hand, "Let's go down then!"

I took his hand and walked downstairs with him.

➵ ➵ ➵

The arrangement for food was done in the backyard.

Almost everyone had gone there already.

We filled our plates with food and sat down on the round table with some of our other cousins.

"Hey, did you all meet Satvik's new girlfriend? She's so beautiful!", Raashi, my cousin said to us.

"Yeah right!", my other two cousins said in agreement.

"She is not his girlfriend!... They are just dating!", I said and everyone looked at me.

"What's the difference?", Raashi asked.

I parted my lips to answer but I stopped, thinking that it's a waste of time arguing with a 15 year old teenager.

I smiled and shook my head.

Everyone kept staring at me confused.

➵ ➵ ➵

"Your sister loves to get her pictures clicked right!?", I said to Rishab while looking at Raashi who was doing her own little photoshoot in my backyard.

We both were sitting in the gazebo in my backyard.

"Yeah! She's a social butterfly!", he said with a smile.

"What does she wants to become?", I asked.

"What do you think?", he asked.

"Umm... Model?", I said and he nodded with a smile.

"Hey, don't you guys get bored of talking to each other?!", Raashi said making us look at her.

She was standing in front of us but outside the gazebo.

I and Rishab looked at each other and then looked back at her.

"No!...", we said in a sync making her roll her eyes.

"Anyways.... Come out, let's get some amazing pictures clicked.", she said excitedly.

After clicking some pictures with us and some other relatives Raashi said, "Yashvi can you please click some pictures of me with Rishab Bro!.... He told me you are an amazing photographer!"

I looked at Rishab and smiled.

"Sure!", I said and took the phone from her hand.

I started clicking their pictures.

"Why the hell are you so tall?!", I said as I had to walk a little backwards to fit Rishab in the frame.

"Jealous!", he said and I looked at him with a flat face. His height and my height is almost same!

I walked a little more backwards and that's when I bumped into someone.

I turned around and my body froze upon seeing who it was.

➵ ➵ ➵

Thank you ❤

Now vote;)

Don't be a silent reader,
Comment 💬