Morning Fight

Y/N POV:

As soon as Teruteru leaves my room, tears run down my face again. All of the emotions I'm feeling is too overwhelming. Am I crying because I'm happy? Or am I crying because I'm sad? I think it's a bit of both.

All I know is that I don't feel like eating anymore. I place the rest of my breakfast in a container in the fridge.

I suddenly hear some muffled noises. I roll my eyes. Aren't these rooms supposed to be sound proof? I walk towards the noises. They're coming from outside of my door.

It becomes apparent that people are yelling. I place my ear against the door to hear better. I'm normally not the type to eavesdrop, but the people yelling are so loud, I can hear them in a soundproof room.

"YOU NEED TO JUST ADMIT THAT YOU FORCED YOURSELF ON HER!" That voice... It's Hiyoko. I could recognise that tone anywhere.

A voice that's only slightly quieter shoots back, "You need to mind ya own damn business! I DIDN'T DO NOTHIN' TO HER!!" That Southern voice is Teruteru. I heard these two argue before, but not this loud.

I want to go out there and see what's going on, but I only listen. "I think that's a load of shit. You came out of Y/N's room and Mahiru told me that she was blackout DRUNK!" Hiyoko yells. "I TOOK HER TO HER ROOM! SHE COULD BARELY WALK!!" Teruteru yells.

"Yeah! Like anyone will believe a PERVERT like YOU!" she laughs. My blood starts to boil. Just like when grandpa and B/N would argue. That would always end up with grandpa beating him. The only difference is that Teruteru won't lay a hand on her. He was taught to never hit a woman.

Another voice joins in. "PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!!" That voice belongs to Fuyuhiko. "MIND YOUR BUSINESS, BOSS BABY!!" Hiyoko shoots back. "Boss baby?!" he exclaims.

"Yeah! What are you gonna do? Call your samurai girlfriend on me?" She mocks. A way quieter voice joins in. I have to lean my ear closer to the door to hear. "E-everyone please be quiet..! S-some people are h-hungover a-a-and they would not appreciate all of this noise...!" The tiny voice is Mikan's.

"STAY OUT IF THIS!" Hiyoko snaps. Mikan shrieks and apologizes profusely. Everybody suddenly goes quiet when a female adult's voice shouts, "What is the meaning of this commotion at 9:00 in the morning?!"

Nobody answers. "Well the.. Nobody volunteers to give me a reason?" It stays quiet. "Teruteru Hanamura. The Ultimate Cook. You're the only one with your hand raised. Now... give me a reason why everybody is yelling and Mikan is crying!"

I eagerly listen to what he has to say. Hiding his accent, he explains, "Well you see here, miss, I was coming out of Y/N's room after giving her some breakfast. Then Hiyoko started accusing me of doing despicable things to Y/N while I was there. She then started to call her horrible names. I had to stand up for my... friend and tell Hiyoko that she was wrong."

"WHAT?!" Hiyoko yells. "Hiyoko Saionji. The Ultimate Traditional Dancer... I can't say I'm surprised that you started a stir like this. Study hall for the whole weekend." The adult declares.

I step away from the door. I feel a bit guilty for eavesdropping, but I don't think it even counts this time. If their argument was loud enough to her through a soundproof room, I think people would want to know what it's about...

I'm going to bake some banana bread to try and get my mind off of it.