Chapter 15

Joellen's POV

I woke up the next morning still smiling from last night. All the dancing, all the laughing, all the fireworks, and all the kissing...

I didn't want the night to end but it unfortunately had to. Apparently Aslan wanted everyone to meet at the Great Tree in the village today for something. I quickly get up and out of bed, putting on a dress and doing my hair. I make my way down the hallway when I spot my brother.

"Cas!" I shout to him.

"Joe! Good thing I ran into you! I'm looking for Aslan, Peter, and Susan. All of the townspeople, as well as Lucy and Edmund, are already gathered at the Great Tree. Will you help me look for them?" He asks me.

I simply nod and we both split up looking for them. After looking as best we could, we met back where we started.

"Any luck?" I ask. But he just shakes his head.

"We haven't checked the outside foyer yet." Cas quickly says.

We make our way there and run down the steps, only to turn and see Aslan, Peter, and Susan walking and talking.

"We should come back in a few minutes..." Cas suggests, I simply nod and we both turn to leave.

"Your Majesties?" Aslan says, stopping us in our tracks.

We turn to him and see the him and the two Pevensies looking at us. But they all looked... sad... Susan looked as if she was about to cry...

"We are ready. Everyone has assembled." Cas speaks up. Aslan nod and he turns back around to leave. However, I don't budge, I continue looking at Susan and Peter, trying to see why they're upset. But my thoughts are interrupted by Cas turning back and pulling my arm with him.

We make it to the Great tree in the village, Aslan, Peter, and Susan not arrive a minute later. I quickly offer Ed a small smile before Aslan nods to us. He talked to us about offering a chance to the Telmarines who did not want to serve under us.

"Narnia belongs to the Narnians, just as it does to man. All Telmarines who want to stay and live in peace are welcomes to." Caspian starts.

"But for any of you who wish, Aslan will return you to the home of our forefathers." I finish.

"It's been generations since we left Telmar." A man speaks up, not understanding what we meant.

"We're not referring to Telmar. Your ancestors were seafaring brigands. pirates run aground on an island. There they found a cave, a rare chasm that brought them here from their world. The same world as our kings and Queens." Aslan says.

The Pevensies look to each other in shock as they didn't know that these people originally came from their world.

"It is to that island I can return you. It is a good place for any to wish to make a new start." Aslan states.

The crowd murmurs for a little bit but suddenly stops when a voice speaks up.

"I will go. I will accept the offer."

It was Lord Glozelle. He looked to me and Cas and we bowed to him, respecting how he wanted to become a good man. He walked to us when suddenly another voice rings out.

"So will we."

This time, it was Prunaprismia and her father. She was holding her new baby boy, bouncing him up and down in her arms.

The three adults and baby come up next to us and Aslan.

"Because you have spoken first, your future in that world shall be good." Aslan says. He takes a step forward and breathes on them causing me to smile.