2. Together

„No matter how much time you spend with someone, you will end up feeling like you haven't had enough of them."

Before the BGT's new season's live shows would be started, we thought with our small family, that we meet somewhere, and we spend one rich in laughter evening together. Unfortunately very rarely we have time for this, so today was very special occasion. I waited for the car with Joe and Dec next the usual window, while I tried calming myself, that we don't going to an discussed date finally, although maybe this is a new reason for Dec to more delay.

"Actually where you going?" Anne Marie stepped next to me, and added in my hand a mug tea.

"I don't know exactly. Simon picked the place, but his voice was very mysterious."

"Maybe he's getting ready for something..."

"Simon? I don't know, he not specifically that type, who make a big thing from anything" I smiled "But we will see, maybe the big Simon Cowell even can to surprise us..."

"Joe where take you, if Simon don't told the place?" She asked his otherwise legitimate question, sipping her tea.

"We don't go to the place, just to one metro station. Simon thinks, we makes too big fuss, if we arrived together with our all cars" I quoted Simon's words with suspicious look.

"Hmm, the today evening is really special, I'm curious, what will happened. But I see, Joe is arrived, then tell me, what Simon said" My girlfriend said goodbye with a fast kiss, then I picked up my coat, stepped out the door, and jumped in the car to next to Dec.

"Wow, now you were just 8 minutes late" I grinned.

"Because the today evening is special" Dec answered without any shame.

"For sure" I agreed "What do you think, what are Simon up to?"

"What do you think?"

"We even don't know, where we go. Whether what is this secrecy?"

"I don't know, maybe Simon wanted one calm evening without anybody notice us" Dec thinking.

Soon we arrived to the discussed place, Simon stood leaning to one building wall hiding myself in his coat, while he listened Amanda and Alesha's talking. We didn't saw David yet, so Dec communicated triumphantly to me, that not the he was, who late the most. As always, we said thanks for the ride for Joe, we got out from the car, and we headed towards them with synchronized steps. The girls were already waving from afar when they saw us, so it was completely unnecessary for Simon to pretend to be so invisible behind his coat. We hugged everyone, we discussed, for whom how was the trip, and soon David arrived too, who also greeted with hug everyone, obviously he hugged Simon much more enthusiastic. But now somehow with more heated emotion than usual.

"Now that everyone is here, Simon would you tell us, why the place is so secret, where we go?" I nailed the question to the boss.

"Secret? It's no secret, I just wanted a little bit peace with you all today. So come after me! "Simon explained short, then headed for the metro.

The girls and David are not seemed surprised, which made the situation more weird. We looked suspiciously to each other with Dec, but since we didn't really have a choice, we followed Simon walking behind the others. Maybe so many would notice us, if we get out our cars at the same time, but I think, we were nothing less noticeable so together in a London Underground. However, fortunately we did not cause as much confusion as we expected, only a few came there to greet us along the way, so the mood slowly dissolved, so much so that David had to be held back even from starting to sing, guided by a sudden idea.