3. The handsome and the cute

„What's the difference between the friendship and the love? You can't be so close to me that you don't miss you to me incessantly. This be only in the love."

One Friday afternoon in April I sat on the sofa with my phone, while I called my best friend. Guided by the sudden idea, I drummed on my knee with my hand until he pick it up the phone, and the buzzing sound finally stopped.

"Hello, what's up?" Dec asked happily.

"Hy mate, I have a wild idea" I started.

"Oh, what would it be?"

"Anne Marie said, she will not be at home on the weekend, because she going to a party with her girlfriends, they spend together a long girly evening. So I thought, you don't want spend with me a long manly evening?"

"Of course. What will be the plan?" Dec asking enthusiastically.

"We see the BGT, and after this... then will see..." I answered mysteriously, because I already had a plan in my mind.

"Alright, when should I go?" Dec asked laughing, he thought it better not to ask more questions.

"Ummm...when you go?" I asked my girfriend, who just walked across the living room.

"Around 6 o' clock, so you only after that call the girls" She answered joking, then she disappeared in the bathroom.

"Anne Marie said, I can call the girls at 6, so you can come for 7" I answered to Dec, who started laugh.

"So I should go at 6?" He asked after he stopped the laughing.

"Yes" I answered already normally.

"Alright, I will be there. Should I bring anything?"

"I don't need anything but you, Darling."

"Awwww!"

"Okay, then I waiting for you, bye!" I laughed again.

"Alright" Dec too chuckled "Bye!"

On the next day at early afternoon I went shopping for the evening. I bought some pack popcorns, beers, drinks and lot of chocolates. I was sure, Dec will faint when he see the supply, but I wasn't sure, that he will happy about my plan, so I had to convince him with something. My girlfriend approx 4pm to 6pm dressed and tried clothes, then after she left, about half a 7, Dec also arrived.

"You are late" I opened the door to him grinning.

"As always" Dec answered naturally, then he stepped into the house.

"Make yourself at home!" I pointed to the table in front of the sofa, where the desserts was be.

"Wow! How many will we be?" Dec asked seeing the heap of stuffs.

"Just two of us, but it must should will be enough for the whole evening, because I planned marathonical cinema."

"Oh okay..." Dec sat down on the sofa right side.

The BGT's newest episode was beginning at 8pm, naturally this was just one audition yet, which we filmed in January. We don't always look back ourselves, but today I thought it would be a good program with Dec that we laugh at ourselves and relive a few moments. As the minutes passed, and the desserts are ran out gradually, somehow we sat more and more close to each other. Sometimes Dec came closer to me because of the popcorn's bowl, or I stretched towards Dec, reaching for a can of beer. By the time we got to half the episode, we sat leaning on each other on the center of the sofa.