36. Fun Fact

Vote or you'll be cursed;)

➵ ➵ ➵

Satvik's POV:

Standing in a corner of the backyard, I was staring at Yashvi.

She was busy clicking pictures with everyone. I felt so jealous of each and everyone of them, but especially Rishab.

The distance was good enough for her to not notice me.

Suddenly, someone came and stood beside me.

I looked up to see who it is and was shocked - it was Dad!

He was looking in the same direction as me.

I got so nervous that I was not able to speak a single word.

Soon, he spoke, "So you have started lying to me now, huh?"

"What do you mean? I didn't understand," I said and he looked at me.

"You said everything is okay between you and her.... Then why are you standing here?" he said facing me.

"It's..... It's because... you know your daughter no.... How she acts when she is angry?! It's just a little misunderstanding.....we'll sought it out! You don't worry!" I lied to him.

"Yeah, I know. She acts just like her mother when she's angry!", my dad said.

"Yeah. But, keep your voice a little low! What if mom hears it?!" I whispered to him.

"Oh come on son! Don't say like that.... otherwise my situation would become like you!", he said making me chuckle.

Suddenly, his phone started ringing - it was Mom.

"She's gonna live a long life!... I'll go now..... And you both better sought out everything soon!.. Tell me if need help okay!", he said walking away and I nodded while smiling.

My smile soon faded when he was gone.

"You can't help me this time, Dad," I murmured.

➵ ➵ ➵

"I had only heard that love changes a person, and today I witnessed it with my own eyes," I said while looking at Kaushik and Aarushi.

They were getting their cute couple photos clicked.

I was standing in a corner near the gazebo with Isha, Saloni and Shiv.

I was a bit surprised that Kaushik was too into these stupid stuff.

Everyone laughed at what I said. I was peacefully enjoying my time with my friends but I guess destiny had something else planned for me.

"Hello brother," I heard a familiar voice.