Christmas with the Harveys

Narrator POV

The moment Katherine opened her eyes that morning, she saw the beautiful silvered blue eyes she loved so much, staring at her creeply.

Pulling back a little, she watched as his features softened when he looked at her, but he still had a frightened look on his face. She sat up and looked at him.

"You're acting weird. Why?"
"Good morning for you too. Yes, I slept great, how about you?" he said sarcastically. She rolled her eyes and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Are you going to answer me now?"
"There's nothing going on with me. I'm acting completely normal and relaxed."
"Relaxed? Who said anythi..."

"Fine!" he stood up, cutting her sentence "I'm not relaxed. But how could I be? Your parents are going to hate me. Your father is going to kick me out of your house, I just know it. Fathers in general don't have a soft spot for me. Do you think your mother will hate me too? What am I saying? Of course she will. And then you're going to break up with me. Maybe it is better if I stay here with my mom and let you enjoy the rest of your break with your family."

"Draco, stop." she finally stood, reaching her arms around his shoulders "They are going to love you, just like I do. And even if they don't, it doesn't matter. You are my boyfriend, I am the only one who has to accept you."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Sorry." he mumbled, scratching the back of his head.
"Please, come down. Let's shower and go to breakfast, okay?" he nodded, following her.

-----------

"He said he was just going to grab a few things, I don't know why it is taking him so long." Katherine said to Narcisa, who just sighed.
"I know exactly what's going on." she said, tilting her head to the stairs, telling the girl to follow her.

They went to the boy's room, just to find him in his pajamas under his blanket. Katherine opened her mouth in surprise, and hushed to his side with his mother.
"Oh, hey, darling." he scoffed "I don't think I'm good enough to go with you to your parents. Is it better if I stay here." he coughed once more.

"Oh is it? And what are you feeling?"
"Hmm... Pain... And my throat is dry... And I feel cold. Maybe it's the weather." he explained.
"Draco, you've been inside the manor for days. Is warm as a summer day. Stop the acting."

"Mom, I'm not acting! How can you not trust me? I'm your son! Kath, you do believe in me, right?"
"I could." she shrugged and leaned close to his face "If you weren't sweating." he sighed, leaving the bed.
"Fine, I'm going." he said, grabbing his suit and going to the bathroom, leaving the two ladies shocked at his actions.

——————

With the help of a house elf, they apparate in front of Harvey's large house. Katherine knocked and in a few seconds, a woman showed up. She had a living expression, her beautiful and big eyes shined on her face. For one moment, Malfoy's eyes widened, realizing how much the woman looked like his girlfriend. The woman gave a ear to ear smile and hugged Katherine.

"Darling, I missed you so much." she said, squeezing her daughter on her arms.
"I missed you too, mom." she said, before pulling away and grabbing Draco's hand "Draco, this is my mom. Mom, this is Draco. My boy..."

"So you are the one who steals my little girls' heart. Merlin, aren't you the prettiest?" she said, pulling the boy into a thigh hug "You know? I grabbed you in my arms when you were just a tiny little baby."
"Mom, please." she muttered, blushing.
"I did know, my mother told me everything. She misses you a lot." he said, smiling at her.
"Oh, I miss her so much. How is she?"
"She's way better now." he said, feeling happy for his mom. She smiled and nodded.