ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛 *

Back you y/n point of view

We joke for a few more minutes until hung up on dream. "Okay let's go to the beach and have some fun" Tubbo cheered. We all hopped out of the car. I walked to the back of the jeep and grab the towels. I throw one at each of the boys.

"Hey should have given us a warning" Tommy laughed loudly."Nah I don't think I should have" I smiled as we walked down past the shops. Tubbo stopped when we walked by a paddle board shop." you want to go in and look" I asked him.

"Yeah, I would love to" we turned around and walked into the store causing the bell to ring. We looked around. Tubbo looked at this pretty white bored with blue details. So I thought I would get it for him.

"Pretty bored huh" I first wanted to see if he liked it."Yeah, it is. Well, I'm done looking so we can leave." Tubbo skipped and walked out the door with will thinking I wasn't far behind them.

"G'day sir can I get that board and the paddle" I pointed it out and he nodded. He grabbed the board and paddle down and brought it to the cash register.

" That's 280 " I pulled my credit card out of my pocket and paid. "Tubbo's gonna love this you know that" he smiled at my kindness. " I know that's why I'm buying it" we both laughed as Tommy grabbed the bored and I grabbed the pladdle. The paddle was black with blue details.

" This is kinda heavy" he complained as we walked out the door. Tubbo was talking to Will probably about how we vanished into thin air. I put my finger over my mouth to tell Will not to say anything. He just stands there and nods and agrees with tubbo.

"Hey I think you forgot something" I poked his shoulder. He turned around quickly and covered his hand over his mouth. "Surely not. You didn't have to get this for me" he was still in shock." This is very heavy can I put it down now" Tommy chucked and slowly put down the bored.

"I got it for you. I saw the way you looked at it so i decided to get it" I smiled brightly and he hugged me." thank you" I hugged back and his smile got even brighter

."You're welcome but Tommy's too weak to carry it so would you like to" I joked and everyone laughed. Tommy looked offended.

" I'm a huge strong man " he defended himself. "I'm not so sure Tommy. I mean I'm looking and still see nothing" I joked and playfully elbowed him. "Tommy you just got owned by a girl" We laughed making Tommy Snicker.

"Wanna keep looking," I asked."yeah let's go" Tubbo cheered and grabbed the paddle with no problem. Tommy and toby ran ahead it was just me and Will.

"So do you like Tommy,," he asked leaving me shocked." No. I don't know" I stuttered a little which doesn't happen very often. "So you do. Why don't you just tell him?" Will asked me as we kept walking towards the boys who stopped.

" I'm scared Will. Even if there was a chance he like me back it wouldn't change the fact that I'm scared" he wrapped his arm around my shoulder into a side hug." I know it can be scary but you will never know if you don't try" I nodded and take in his words. He was right but I don't even know what I want yet.

"I'm just gonna wait until I figure out for myself" I smiled as we finally get to the boys. "We should go inside" Tommy looked through the windows. "Yeah let's go it can't harm anyone" Tommy's smile got bigger as he opened the door and we all walked in. It was a tech store. I have no clue why they would have this by a beach but it was there.

We all looked around. I caught Tommy looking at a very nice pair of headphones. He then looked at a led light-up mouse and keyboard That could be my gift to him now I just have to get Will. I needed a new phone case for my phone anyhow. "Hey, I'm gonna get a phone case ill be right out. " I yelled at Tommy and will. Tubbo followed me around.