HI DARE CHAPTER BC I CAN'T FIT IT IN THE COMMENTS ANYMORE

Btw, I'll be editing this chapter everytime I get a new Dare that I can't fit in the replies-

hAHa

Also if I don't reply to your dares it's because my mind is blank and I don't know how to do that Dare-🤡

I do try to reply to dares I can do so, please bare with me and I am very sorry if I don't reply🙏

First Dare:

You can see the user^

~~

Yahaba looked at his senpai, obviously concerned. "Makki-San..are you sure about this?" Makki turned his head towards his kouhai and patted his head. "Obviously. This is one of the greatest ideas I've had." Makki said proudly.

"No, no it really isn't." Iwa interrupted, rubbing his temples while glaring at his pink haired friend. "Shh, it'll be fine Iwa. Don't go all soft for you precious tooru now~" Mattsun joined in. Iwa switched his glare from Makki to Mattsun and sighed. "Whatever, did you even talk to Ushijima about this?" Iwa asked.

"Of course! He agreed~" Makki smirked. Iwa took a deep breath and shot a look of pity towards his underclassmen. "Alright fine.." He finally agreed. The second and first years, not very amused by the fact that they're going to Shiratorizawa, whined and complained.

"Shh! We'll have Oikawa's reaction! That'll be the reward for this challenge~" Mattsun attempted to lighten up the atmosphere. Everyone reluctantly agreed and started packing before the Shiratorizawa team members bust into their club room.

~After an hour or two~

Oikawa skipped over to his clubroom, ready to annoy his team members yet again. He assumed that no one was there yet, after all, as captain he is supposed to be early everyday. Walking up to the club room's door he heard rustling and movements inside. He turned his head to the side. no one's ever this early.. He thought. He shrugged it off and opened the door.

"Hey gu-" His jaw dropped and he let his bag fall to the ground. Ushijima turned to him with the rest of the team members either changing or fixing their lockers. "Oikawa. I believe team captains should be earlier than this." Ushijima said blankly while locking his locker.

Oikawa peeked out the door to make sure he was in his school, Aoba Johsai. He was. He squinted his eyes and rubbed them, refusing to believe that his rival was there. "You should stop rubbing your eyes, you could get them infected." Semi said, zipping up his gym bag after fixing it.

Goshiki went over to Oikawa's side and picked up his gym bag, handing it to the still frozen setter. "Oikawa-san? You dropped this." He said, shaking Oikawa's shoulder.

"Goshiki. Leave him be. He's as still as a statue." Shirabu scoffed, slamming his locker door. Probably not too amused by the switch either. Semi glared at his boyfriend and whispered something in his ear, Shirabu rolled his eyes and walked over to Oikawa. He sighed and hit a point in his neck that shot Oikawa back into consciousness.