Euphoria (14)

WARNING!

This chapter contains some potentially triggering content towards the end. Please be careful about moving forward if you are sensitive to injections or drugging.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It was promptly eleven in the morning when I woke up. My eyes fluttered open, my body feeling light as the sunlight blinded me for a split second before I could focus on the balcony outside. The lazy sway of the trees bundled into forests and fresh air promised a day of relaxation and bliss. A Cuckoo Dragon perched on the platform railing, eventually flying back into the forests.

My eyes wandered down to Yoongi sleeping peacefully beside me. A smile spread across my lips at his serene state, his mint hair falling just over his shut eyes and his arm draped around me. Being around him took all the worries away from my mind. And being with him, I felt like nothing could hurt me. I felt safe. I felt free.

"How long are you going to stare at me?"

I flinched at his sudden words before exhaling and grazing his chest.

"You scared me," I huffed.

"I'm sorry," Yoongi yawned, a sleepy, smug smile on his face. His arms immediately wrapped around me to pull me toward him and cuddle me into his bare chest. I rested my head on his chest, listening to the light pounding of his heart.

"I can hear your heartbeat. It's soft," I whispered, sighing in contempt. "By All-Mother, what did I do to deserve you?"

"I think you deserve me because you suck me off really-"

"Oh gods, shut up." I slapped his arm, scowling. "Can't you talk about anything other than sex?"

"It's not my fault you're naked in front of me." Yoongi shrugged, blinking upon seeing the smile of disbelief on my face. "That thin blanket leaves very little to the imagination."

"Jesus, you horndog. You kept me up for three rounds last night. I need a break," I groaned, burying my face in the crook of his neck.

"Morning sex is good. Everybody says it's the best kind of sex."

"And who's everybody? You and the boys?" I scoffed, rolling over so my back was facing Yoongi.

"Maaayaaaa," Yoongi whined as kissed my bare shoulder teasingly before smiling widely, his eyes crinkling in a way that made my heart flutter. "Come on, admit it. You loved how rough I was last night."

"Shut up."

"I mean, with all of your moaning and screaming, you can't fight it - 'Oh, Yoongi! Yes, just like that!'" He pitched his voice annoyingly high, mocking me from last night.

"Be quiet, you idiot!" I turned around and smacked his head in embarrassment, scowling as he flashed me a smug smile. "We gotta get up now."

"Not yet," Yoongi groaned in his sleepy, husky voice that excited the butterflies in my stomach. "It's too early. Ten more minutes?"

"Nope." I rolled out of bed and headed into the bathroom to get ready, Yoongi whining at the lack of my presence in bed beside him. Eventually, he got over his laziness and changed while I threw on an outfit specifically chosen for this very day. As I stood in front of the bathroom mirror brushing my hair, Yoongi came from behind and wrapped his arms around me, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Have I ever told you how cute you are?" Yoongi gushed, kissing the side of my neck.

"Not as cute as you," I teased.