{⋅. Thirty-Six .⋅}

Dream was faced with cold reality.

There was really nothing he could do to stop it.

George was gone.

He was alone now.

Alone. Unescorted. Separated. Unattended. Solo. Independent. Forgotten.

He followed the winding caves, the smooth yet ragged edges of the stone hardly registering under his feet. He walked with a stumble, and he was absent minded.

Dream was only thrown back into reality when an arrow narrowly missed his torso and he had to whip around and nae nae the lil loser.

A quick kick to the knee of the skeleton and a hammer nearly smashing his skull in later, the skeleton was not reduced to a few bones lay scattered on the floor.

He let out a small puff of air as he continued to climb up the rocks, eventually being greeted with the cold harsh blistering wind of the light, bathed in the silvery light of the moon.

Mobs found this time most ideal to not burn, and it wasn't a surprise that the world around was already starting to fill up with the creepy crawlers.

"God damn it..." Dream muttered under his breath.

Dream drew his sword and shifted his mask on, hoping to help lesson the attacks aimed at his face.

The dark oak he had started in soon melted away into a taiga biome, with the lush green grass underneath his feet turning to a dark deep podzol. Littered with leaves, with a winding river curling down the hills and eventually spilling into an ocean.

Dream reached the end of the taiga by the time the sun was stretching its golden beams to overpower the moons, it's fearsome rays leading to certain mobs to suddenly combust into flames.

Now faced with an endless looking ocean, rolling across the horizon like a carpet, it's waves gently lapping over each other. In the depths, Dream could spot a dolphin or two frolicking in the waves, perhaps playing catch with one another.

Fwhip.

A three pinged fork suddenly rang though Dreams ear and he nearly jumped out of his own skin. The Drowned the wielded the trident had now crawling onto land, letting out a low gurgle as it's empty eyes speared into Dreams.

Dream rolled his eyes, walked over to the Drowned, quicker evaded another trident that was sent hurling his way and stabbed the gurglers skull with a sick crunch.

The pained water monster let out a deep moan in agony and collapsed onto the sand, before puffing into smoke.

All he was reduced to was a pile of rotting flesh...

And a trident.

Dreams eyes widened as he cocked his head to the side, sliding his mask off his face and into his mop of hair.

"Well wouldn't you know it." Dream chuckled.

He bent down to examine the trident, taking it carefully into his hands and running his finger down the handle.

The trident was worn, broken but was still holding itself together well.

Surprisingly.

This would come in handy.

Maybe.

Who knows. Maybe if he thought of something cool, or got enchantments this would be of fun and of actual use.

For now it would be a little fork of trash to drag around until he could do something with it.

A spruce boat was crafted with ease, and soon settled on the water as Dreams hands wrapped around the wooden handles of the oars. Pushing himself off solid land, he begun rowing. Pulling his arms his arms circular motion.

The boat slid through the water with ease, leaving ribbons of bubbles in its wake, marching forward at a steady pace. The wooden bathtub bobbed slightly, but it was more relaxing then annoying in Dreams option.

How long had he been rowing?

The sharp morning run was now painted over the lathered waves of ocean, exploding it with oranges and yellows. The sun itself was too low in the sky for it to be hot, yet it would only take an hour or two before Dream would start to feel is effects.

How long had he been here?

Clouds provides little to no shade, blissfully walking by against a blue backdrop, wrapping its big arms around a cube like universe, to keep it enclosed and protected.

How long had he been trapped in the game?

Maybe his arms were going numb or tired. Or maybe he simply was forgetting about his arms, due to the repetition they had been repeating out here on the blanketed blue.

How long had he been forgotten about?

A pod of dolphins joined, letting out clicks and squeals underneath him, in there natural habitat. Where they belonged. Unlike Dream, he was a tourist to this sandbox world.

The sudden stop of the boat sent him tumbling out of his thoughts and back into reality, as his boat was perched on a sanely beach.

"Hrmm."

Dream jumped.

"Villagers... Huh?"

Dream stumbled out of the boat, not bothering to pick it up. He clambered up and was met with a wide plains, with a village settled right on the beach. Paths stretched slightly into the open water, houses stood tall while the golden bell in the centre let out a glint of gold. An iron golem cast a weary glance as Dream stumbled past it.

Dream turned slightly left of the village, and was met with a oak/birch forest.

He let out a slight chuckle.

"Back to the basics." He muttered, pulling out an axe.

◦𑁍◦

Congrats on reading the Chapter Thirty-Six!

Right on your fingertips.

Also, have all of you forgotten the now lost clues....?

According to Wattpad statistics, only a small percentage of you are voting. So vote or you will photosynthesize.

All my best,
»» ITᒪᗩᒪI ««