38. Tree

You should vote;) Comment 💬

You should vote;)
Comment 💬

➵ ➵ ➵

Raadha's POV:

I was sitting under a tree in the college ground, near the stairs.

I wanted to write the script for the play, that's why I came here.

This area was so peaceful, away from all the chaos.

Suddenly, my thoughts were disturbed when I heard someone singing.

I felt so annoyed by the disturbance. But honestly, his voice wasn't so bad.

"Time to go, Raadha," I sighed. I picked up my stuff and got up to leave.

As I walked back, I saw the owner of the voice. He was sitting on the stairs and  was surrounded by girls.

He was playing a guitar while singing a song for the girls. But it felt more like he was flirting with all of them at once.

Don't these girls notice this? Where do such girls come from?

I narrowed my eyes at him in confusion. I felt like I have seen this guy before. I was sure that he is definitely a new admission. But I still felt like that. And then, it clicked me.

Him again!

Why do I keep running into him?

All of a sudden, he stopped singing as he noticed me. He kept staring at me with a smile as if he just saw his favorite celebrity or something.

I acted like nothing happened and walked away.

➵ ➵ ➵

"Yarr... Camila, is so lucky! Shawn Mendez, is her boyfriend!" Aarushi said as the song Seńorita started playing.

We were sitting on the college ground, listening english songs on Spotify.

"You are lucky too. Kaushik, is your boyfriend," I said and she started blushing.

"Yeah. You are right," she said with a smile.

Suddenly, out of nowhere Shiv came and shouted, "Booo..."

We both gasped loudly before realizing it was him. He started laughing at our reaction and sat down with us.

"Are you crazy?! You startled us," I said.

"Sorry.. Sorry... I didn't expect you both to get so scared," he said controlling his laugh.

"It's okay," Aarushi said.

"Thanks. So I actually came here to ask you guys something," he said.

"Yeah. Go ahead," Aarushi said.

Shiv told us about their plan of camping in Mussoorie.

"Mussoorie?" I said and he nodded.

"Everyone is coming?" Aarushi questioned.

"Yeah. It's been long since we all went on something like this, together. Look, I'm not forcing you! Only say yes if you don't feel awkward." he said.

I said after a few seconds, "No. I don't feel awkward. I have moved on, Shiv, and I don't care whoever he dates,"

Shiv smiled and said, "That's great. So are you guys in?"

"I'm in if she's in," Aarushi said and they both stared at me.

"I'm in," I said with a smile.

"Yess!!" they both hugged me, causing me to lie on the ground while laughing.

➵ ➵ ➵

NEXT MORNING

Satvik's POV:

At 7:00 in the morning we all were at the bus stop waiting for Shiv's cousin brother.

His brother is a trip planner that is why Shiv asked him to plan our trip.

"When is your brother coming?", I asked Shiv.

"In ten minutes!", he replied.

"Ok then, let's go have some tea until he arrives!", I said while pointing out at a tea stall on the opposite side of the road.

"No, you guys go! I'm not in a mood to have anything.", he replied and I nodded.

"Isha? Saloni? Would you like to have something?" I asked.

"No. You guys go," they replied and I went to the tea stall with Karan and Mohit.

➵ ➵ ➵

I was about to take a sip of my tea when I saw a car stop in front of the bus stop.

First, Kaushik stepped out of it and then Aarushi.

The last person that stepped out of the car made me surprised.

'Raadha?!', I thought.

➵ ➵ ➵

I looked at Shiv who was sitting beside me.

He was looking outside the window.

We were now on the bus.

"Do you care to explain?" I asked.

"Huh!? What?" he said.

I looked around and whispered angrily in his ear,"Why did you bring, Raadha?"

"Oh God, she has moved on okay, so it's better you too," he said.

"Shiv, I'm serious!"

"Me too! Look, she's my friend too and it's been so long since we all hung out together, so I called her. What's the problem in that?.... Also, she is over you ok.. So you don't have to feel guilty, awkward or anything like that!" he said.

"Ok, she is over me!..fine! But what about Isha? What if she finds out that, Raadha, is my ex? How would she feel? Have you thought about it?" I said.

"Ahha!... You are very concerned about, Isha! Are in love with her or what?" he said teasingly.

"Shut up, Shiv!"

"Okay fine, sorry! I did not think about it earlier!... But it's okay, she doesn't knows yet!...so there's no problem!" he said, more like convincing himself.

"And what if she finds out?"

"But she hasn't! So keep quiet! We'll think of it later!" he said.

I gritted my teeth and shook my head. I was about to say something when Shiv's cousin started speaking, interrupting me.

"Hello everyone!.... My name is Kunal Sareen and I am your trip planner..... Shiv told me that you all decided to extend your trip to three days and two nights. I have done all the arrangements. Get ready, because you are about to have the best trip of your life!" he said and everyone clapped and hooted in excitement.

➵ ➵ ➵

Thank you ❤

Now vote;)

Don't be a silent reader,
Comment 💬