Conclusion

Amity's POV

"Amity sweetie?" I hear a knock at my door, "can I come in?"

"No" I sniffle trying to wipe away my tears,

"Oh, amity" my dad cracks opening the door, "I'm sorry"he says sitting beside me on my bed. "she was kinda harsh, hun?"

"She total me I was sick and broken. And that I was acting like a child" I slightly chuckle. "It's funny because I am a child, what's her excuse?"

"She's just a little ignorant, She's just trying to do wants best for you."

"She thinks what's best for me is to turn me straight?"

He sighs, "Emperor Belos still looks down on homosexuals as being something weird and unnatural like writing fanfics about food. Your mother knows how badly you want to join the emperors coven, and this could stop you."

"I didn't know that." I whisper.

"Sometimes mothers have a strange way of showing their love" he wraps his arm around me, giving me a hug.

(Time skip)
I take a deep breath as I stand in front of my mothers door, "mother?" I knock

"Amity, come in" I hear her response as I open the door,

"What do you want?"

"Mother, I'm attracted to women. I think I'm a lesbian." I can't believe I just said that out loud, since seventh grade I've know I liked girl. But I think is the first time I've called myself a lesbian out loud.

"Amity, again" she sighs,

"No, please just listen. Father told me about the Emperors coven, and their viewers on homosexuality."

"He want?"

"So I decided I'm gonna be the first LGBTQ+ person to join."

"Amity, it's not that simple. They'll do a Backround check, if they find any efficient against you. They could deny your application or worse but you on trail."

"I know" I yell, interrupting her, "I know, but please just let me be happy?"

"You are happy, I've done everything to make sure of that."

"No, I'm not. I'm thankful for all you've done for me, but I'm not. You called me broken and sick because I wanted to be with a girl my entire you life you compared me to my siblings and total me the only way I could be of use was if I had kids and got married."

"I was giving you a goal,"

"I sorry I'm not perfect, but I can't be with someone I don't love. And I'll never have those feelings towards a man."

"You're 14, how could you know?" She asks

"Because I've never have." I snap

She huffs, "you're acting like a child."

"I am a child, I'm your child. And I'm not gonna sit here and apologize for being myself."

"This isn't you, I raised you. I know you better then you know yourself."

"Mom! This is me."

"No it not!"

"Yes it is, you're my mother you're suppose to love me no matter what."

A silence falls over the room, a silence that seems to last forever.

"Your right." She sigh, falling to her chair as tears run down my cheeks.
"Amity, I may not understand your feelings, but I can't stop then. If you want to be with this human girl, I'll give you my blessing."

A smile spreads across my face, "Really?"

"Yes, now get out of my office before I change my mind."

"Thank you" I nod, running over to the front door. I wanna see luz, I gotta see luz.

"Luz!"I yell as I see the owl house in the distance.

"Hey," She waves opening the door, we're pull her into a hug. "What this-"

I interrupt her, by pulling her into a kiss, where she kisses back.

"Amity, being the impulsive one. I kinda like it." She smiles playing with my hair.

"Sorry I'm just really happy" I smile, "I'm just so happy I get to be with you."

"Ah" she smiles, pulling me into a kiss. "I am too, mittens."

"Please don't call me that." I chuckle. "Luz, I've been think about you a lot and" I take a moment to breath.

"I think I love you."

Author's note:
Hi y'all, this concludes the story. I hope you enjoyed reading up till this point, and thank you so much for your support. I enjoyed reading all your comments and seeing that people actually enjoy my trashy writing made me really happy. Once again thank you for reading and please check out my other stories.