twelve

Once you started to eat you began to feel better, and that's when you realized it probably wasn't a good idea to race when you only ate one grilled vegetable that day.  Tanaka was laying down in your bed waiting for you to finish eating.

"sorry for scaring you earlier...." you spoke quietly,  once you had put the bowl down on your nightstand tanaka grabbed you by your waist to force you to lay down with him. He began to cuddle you without letting go once. you turned to face him within the embrace, once you were looking at him you realized both your faces were extremely close. 

"what time is it?" you asked questioning,   "oh its like I don't know 9-10 am I think" tanaka said calmly,  "wait what about school!" you said,  "your parents called you in sick but their at work now and your brother is at school so I volunteered to stay with you" tanaka said in a warming voice,   "you just wanted out of class didn't you" you said sarcastically. once the mood had died down you had begun to drift asleep and so did tanaka.

You woke up soon after falling asleep but it seems tanaka wasn't there anymore. Assuming he went to school you were about to go to the bathroom when you heard the shower going, you knocked on the door wondering who it was.

"I'll be out in just a second!" Ryu said from the other side of the door. you laughed to your self a bit then proceeded to head downstairs to grab some food. you saw tanaka look into your room from the bottom of the stairs you saw the panic on his face, as he rushed down the stairs you thought it would be fun to play  game of hide and seek.

Tanaka started looking all over for you while you were just sitting in the hallway closet, but the door got jammed last week so you left it partially open. once tanaka had finally made it to the closet he looked at you sweating profusely from frantically looking for you. you began to laugh a bit but then you heard a click from the door. Ryu had walked into the closet and shut the door.

"Tanaka why'd you close the door" you said nervously,  "Because what you did was not funny" Ryu said still sweating and partially panting,  "RYU The door got jammed last week! I don't want it to get jammed again!" you said as you headed towards the door, before you could grab the handle tanaka pulled you closer to him as it was a fairly small closet.

"what are you gonna do now bunny~"  Ryu cooed in your ear, you became flustered beyond belief,  "Can I?" tanaka asked quietly. you began to kiss him since you had no intention of answering to just end up ruining the mood. He grabbed you waist roughly and pulled you much closer to him the before. The small closet became filled with Lust so much you could all most see it.

as you were kissing tanaka you felt a bulge from his lower regions, It became clear that he sought for something more than just kissing. to entice him much more you began to rub against his member, he moaned in your ear as he knew what you were trying to do.

"you started it...will you take care of it?" Ryu said with immense lust in his voice, your face went red as you didn't expect it but you smiled and got on your knees.

You unzipped his pants, once unzipped you saw his Member poking out of his underwear. You pulled down his underwear just enough for his member to show fully. You began to lick the tip of his member before doing anything more, Once you felt it was enough you began to put His Member in your mouth, you looked up at him with tears in your eyes since though you had done this before it still made you gag. you continued to bob your head back and forth. You felt his Member twitch in the embrace of your tongue, you felt his hand place on the back of your head. He pushed your head towards the end of his Member Making you deep throat...

Hope you enjoyed! There will be 🍋LeMoAns🍋 in the next chapter pretty much continuing the current session but next chapter is probably just going to be Fluff ~ Author Guy