Lucky Writers

Lilian - So I have decided to stay in Wattpad to communicate to all the writers participating in the Oc's collab. Though you can reach me anyway you like. Just saying, I will be starting to write the first part of the collab, so it's best to announce who will write the next parts...

Part 1 = Will be written by yours truly, Lilian or @Deku2410

Part 2 = Will be written by RyokoWriter for her wonderful suggestion regarding the 2nd part. You can get a partner for urself RyokoWriter, cuz other participants in the collab haven't confirmed their availability to join the collab.

Part 3 = Will be written by the following authors, SweetPinkBlush25KitsuneShinobou, and PurplePonder. This is because all three of them are brainstorming on the bad guy or girl. And this is probably the climax or the part nearing the climax.

Part 4 = Will be written by Lady0Lunamoon, and Queen_Of_Charms. Hope to see you both in a collab :>. This is where le drama begins, so I thought I'd make you both in charge of that ;>

Part 5 = Will be written by ayakorose645, and @ForeverKiandra. I think u both would create an amazing resolution to the story :>.

Part 6 = Will be decided after further notice, depending if we ever need a part 6, or choosing the different authors who would join the collab since others aren't responding yet :>. If you want to write a chapter, message me and I will see what I can do.

Lilian - U can reach me through my instagram, notlunarlilian. Suggested my SweetPinkBlush25

Lilian - Or my Discord or simply wattpad. If your name isn't here, don't be sad. Just message me if you want to write a part too :>.

Lilian - To the chosen writers, don't pressure yourselves in writing the parts just yet. Wait until the first part is uploaded and the story line fixed up and ready to go. So there is no rush in making the parts, just to clarify to the selected writers. 

Lilian - New chapter later this afternoon :>