Announcement for Collab

Lilian - So I have only 5 days left till my christmas break, so please stick with me hehe. I might not upload for a short while until then while I finalize the authors and Oc's joining the collab. Last role call for those who wants to join :>.

Lilian - Here is a list of the authors who confirmed they will join...

Lady0Lunamoon - For Aura and Chibi, that's okay, I got the information I need, if you have other Oc's joining, I still need info on them too. 

SweetPinkBlush25 - Still need your list of Oc's

PurplePonder - I just need the info about your Oc's. I have your list of the names already though.

MoneraArafahAmbor - I have everything needed, so no need for anything else, u were so detailed :>. I loved ur ideas btw hehe.

@ForeverKiandra - I already saw what ur Oc looked like, really good art btw. I just need a description on the personality, special ability and background story if thats okay.

RyokoWriter - The list is already there, so there isn't anymore info I need heh

Queen_Of_Charms - I have ur list already and lemme say the way u come up with names are so cool!

veldaartantiw - I love your idea regarding the friendship! Man, but I can't spill spoilers now can i?

Gachasilv - Of course you can join! I just need your information and the OC's of your choice :>

KitsuneShinobou - I need your list of Oc's, and I can't wait to see what you have instore for the plots!

Slimeparty - You can message me in the message board or by messaging me in inbox here in wattpad to send me your Oc information and stuff.

Lilian - That was all for so far. Hehe See u soon :>