39. Hug

V

V

ote or you'll be cursed;)

➵ ➵ ➵

Satvik's POV:

The whole day was spent in the bus, either sleeping, reading a book, chatting, playing different games, listening to music or enjoying the view.

We visited a few places and even did some shopping at Mall road.

And thankfully, nothing awkward happened.

I felt like killing this Shiv! I kept giving him a glare in between and didn't talked to him nicely.

We finally reached the camp site and now was the biggest challenge, we had to set the tent.

We were so tired but with friends, everything seems so easy and fun.

➵ ➵ ➵

The next day everybody got ready to start the trek by 8:00 a.m.

As we sat on the big rocks near the river, Kunal said,"So, from here we will start our trek,"

"Woohooo!!!" everyone cheered in excitement.

"We will reach the top of the mountain by 3 p.m, but before we start our trek, I have a fun game for you guys, if you are interested?" Kunal said.

"Yes, of course!" Shiv said and everyone cheered in agreement.

"Okay! So we will divide ourselves...except me and my team, in two groups and whichever group reaches the top first....will get a prize from our team.... So are you guys in?" he informed to which everyone agreed.

"Okay, so who wants to be the captain?" Kunal asked and Shiv raised his hand.

Kunal asked Shiv to come and stand next to him.

"Okay, another one?" he asked again.

"Raadha!" Shiv said and she looked at him confused.

"Will the captain get a bigger prize, if we win?" Raadha asked.

Kunal was about to say something when Shiv said, "Are you scared of losing from me?"

Raadha scoffed and looked at him in disbelief.

She went and stood beside Kunal showing that she is the other captain.

"Okay! Now choose your teammates!" Kunal said.

Raadha decided to choose first and picked Aarushi, of course.

One by one they chose everyone.

Shiv didn't choose me yet! I'm not gonna spare this guy!