The Two Prince Part 1

Chapter 22

After the incident in the parking lot, Saint never showed up for me again. I just turned my back on him for a moment, and he disappeared like a lump. I never thought about why, because he seemed to be doing a lot to bother me.

We have break time now, and I would rather squat in the classroom than go out to eat. I brought some food, but I was still not visited by hunger, so I chose to just wear earphones and quietly listen to music while reading the book The Two Princes.

On the first night of April, two princes were born. One is a white prince, and the other one is black.

The piano piece, Fur Elise, is what I often listen to. That fits in with the book I am reading.

As the two grew up, the king and queen noticed the difference between the two princes and each other.

As I move to a new page, my fascination with the book I am reading deepens. It is soothing and captivating.

The white prince behaves badly, while the dark prince is kind. That is why the queen and king love the black prince even more. The reason why the white prince was even more jealous of his brother.

But not until there is a shadow of the person who covered the light. So I lost focus on reading.

And who is this?

I was so tired that I just sighed before turning to the person in front of me. There I met the face of Stephen Dutchman, my group mate in one of the projects that our Draping & Needle Craft subject is doing as a third-year college student in BS Fashion Design. Although I do not admit it to myself, I also enjoy studying like this. I'm used to it and it seems like I just changed my life.

"What do you need?" I immediately asked before closing the book and removing the earphones I was wearing. He did not smile, and I didn't even pay attention to it.

"I just want to ask if you have a plan for our fashion portfolio." He let it out without flickering. So I just released some of the clothing designs I created that we will wear and photograph for the portfolio. Although that is not beautiful enough because I am not interested in drawing, I can say that I still did my best.

He took it from me and stared.

"Is that it? These styles are too scratched." He had no consolation comment. I just winced and crossed my arms. He was questioning my plan after I showed it. He insulted.

Nice!

"How about you? Do you have a plan? " I asked emphatically, forcing myself not to raise an eyebrow.

"There it is." He presented all his drawings at the same time. And I can say they are impressive. Every design was detailed. That's why I decided to just take my drawings and hide them. It also makes no sense if I continue. It has nothing to compare with the cleanliness and orderliness of his drawings. "We need to make it look outstanding because the winning group will be included in the academy's annual summer fashion show." It was a long explanation, and I just nodded. "That is a big advantage for us because there are fashion designers who will judge and..." he said at length. But I don't listen to that anymore because I don't have that on my mind anymore. There was nothing else on my mind but seeing Dad again when this was over. I have been counting the days for a few months, but I am still here. For a few months, I also wished that I would not wake up, but here I am still breathing and humbly nodding to whatever the person in front of me is saying.

"Are you listening?" Stephen asked.

"No." My direct answer caused him to suddenly change his neutral face.

"Aren't you interested?" He was wondering and questioning. Hailey was the one he was talking to. It has long been rumoured that Hailey will be the best designer during her lifetime. But since I am Mary in the body of the person who passed away, it looks like I forgot for a moment. "You've changed a lot, Hailey." I closed my lips because of that and was a little nervous.

Gosh! On the other hand, why did you forget Hailey was the one he was thinking of talking to and not you? When will you train yourself, Mary Sean?

I just sighed and it would have been appropriate to explain when he spoke again.

"When we were in a relationship, you were not sparing when you spoke." He smiled before pulling out a chair to sit in front of me. "You've changed a lot, for the better, I guess, and that's why I'm proud to be your ex-boyfriend." My lips quivered at what Stephen had revealed.

Wait! How many men does Hailey have in a relationship? Oh my God, Stephen is the twelfth of the men who confessed to me that they became my boyfriend. Damn it!

I M _ V E N A