The Two Prince Part 2

Chapter 23

I should have asked him when he started discussing our project. But instead of asking, I listened.

But the longer that Stephen accompanied me, the more I noticed that he was not like other men who, when with a woman, become touchy. He is a gentleman and speaks softly. He is also smart and sociable.

Therefore, I look at him and I can say that he's also handsome. His eyes were wide, and his eyebrows were thick. Moreno has a pointed nose and is well-dressed. What I didn't like about him was that he was straight-forward. It's quite impolite.

After two hours of talking with me, the bell rang to signal that the class was over. We skipped a minor subject because next week the project will be submitted. I had no intention of cooperating other than to draw. However, from what Stephen said and his eagerness to finish our project properly and perfectly, there seems to be something in me that does not want him to bring me down.

"Is there still no one to pick you up?" Stephen asked as we were in the parking lot waiting for my driver. I told him to leave because he had a car, but he said he would wait for me to get on first. He also offered a ride, but I refused. So here he is and also waiting while we both sit in front of his red Porsche.

"I already texted but Driver Arjo seems to be in traffic." I refer to the driver of Hailey's family. I don't know why I felt comfortable talking to him, but I just let it go.

"It's already six-thirty; still nothing?" I nodded.

"Traffic seems to be on the boulevard road," I uttered. He just nodded and quietly waited next to me. No coercion to deliver me or what? Things I wonder about. Hailey's ex-boyfriends usually insist, but he is just here and quiet.

With that, I asked him without thinking. "Why did you two break up?" His forehead furrowed before he turned to look at me.

"What?" That's when I thought about my question. However, instead of being embarrassed, I just continued.

"What I mean is, why did we break up?" At that moment, the corner of his mouth raised in a grin.

"Why did you ask? Can't you remember? " He asked simply. I nodded in response. "Well, we broke up because you cheated." I was not even surprised by that thing. "You and my cousin cheated." My eyes immediately widened at what I heard. He laughed because of that. "Why do you look so shocked? Don't you remember? Even the fact that Albus and I are cousins? " At that moment, my lips parted. He laughed out loud. "You're so adorable today, Hailey."

But in an unexpected event, a princess comes from a distant kingdom, and at the same time, the two princes are captured by the maiden.

I M _ V EN A