The Two Prince Part 3

Chapter 24

Stephen should have raised his hand to hold my hair when suddenly a black sports car pulled up. His hand was left in the air while I turned my attention to the newcomer. However, I almost immediately got up from my previous seat when the shaded and suited Albus got out of the car. It looked straight at me as if it had no intention of turning to Stephen.

'Did I surprise you, babe?'

I was devastated to hear Saint say that in my mind. It had no mixed emotions and was just full of cold that contaminated my whole being and muscles.

"Babe!" Albus cheerfully called me. He even smiled, contrary to the truth. I turned slightly to Stephen, who had lowered his hand earlier and was already smiling.

"Amm, I'm going home, Stephen." I quickly said goodbye. I do not know why, but I have a feeling that I should not meet them both. I have a feeling that I was wrong to let Stephen accompany me to wait in the parking lot.

He smiled at me and nodded. "All right, be careful—"

But I couldn't finish listening to what Stephen had to say when suddenly someone pulled my wrist. At that point, it was just Albus' quick arm wrapping around my waist that was on my mind and how he suddenly kissed me.

It was violent and impatient, and caused a strange tremor in my chest. At those times, it seems like the world has stopped and the rhythm of Albus' lip movement on my lips is just what I feel. Or is it better if I say Saint's lip on my lip is the only thing I see moving? That's all and nothing else.

I feel a mixture of shock, nervousness, and tickling in my stomach. It was as if I was weakening with each stroke of his soft lips on me. This is the first time someone has kissed me.

My first kiss

In my almost 20 years in this world, no one has ever kissed me or touched my little finger except Papa. Only the man who is currently kissing me, or, to be more precise, the only grim reaper with me, is capable of doing so.

When I finally closed my eyes, he stopped kissing me. That is when I immediately opened my eyes.

'That's your punishment, flirtatious woman.' Saint said in my mind, full of cold. That's when my lips parted.

"I miss you, babe." He stole a kiss on my lips again. I couldn't help but stare at him. The grim reaper's emotions are the opposite of what Albus' face shows.

Confused, I just sighed.

However, I was shocked to hear a loud noise at the same time as the car suddenly pulled over. When I looked back, it was Stephen, and he was gone. I frowned before turning my face again to Saint when I realized what was happening.

Saint seemed to kiss me, so Stephen could see that and go. But I cannot get out of my mind if even his kiss is contrary to what he wants. Is it the same with the opposite of Saint's emotions and what he portrays as Albus? Doesn't he want to kiss me too?

The two princes did everything to make the princess notice them. But the princess's heart was closer to the black prince, so the white prince was angry.

I M _ V E N A