The Two Prince Part 4

Chapter 25

"What's with the kiss?" I asked irritably.

That's when his tender smile disappeared as he released my waist.

I'm just reminding you of rule number 7 in our contract. Dating is forbidden, "he said firmly before turning his back on me.

Saint left the passenger seat of his car open before he turned around to get there.

I just sighed again.

Why do I still hope to hear a sensible answer from him?

With that, I could do nothing but ride and get the seatbelt. But with the speed of Saint's running, it looks like even if I'm wearing a seatbelt I will be thrown out.

The white prince was unaware that the princess secretly loved him. But that ended when the white prince took the princess's life.

"Wait, are you mad?" I asked with a frown.

Shouldn't I be the one to get mad because he stole my first kiss?

"No! Why should I be mad? " At that point, I was sure he was shouting. For the first time, the grim reaper shouted. He shouted at me in annoyance.

It was there that I realized something I had previously noticed but had ignored."The longer you use Aldus' body, the more you feel human emotions, right Saint?" That question of mine caused the brakes on the car we were riding in. My face almost sank to the front. Fortunately, I was wearing a seat belt. But that did not erase from my mind the thing I realized, so when I turned to Saint, who could barely look at me, I confirmed something. That is my correct suspicion. The longer he used Aldus' body, the more he felt emotional. It's a new thing here because grim reapers like him don't feel anything.

I saw how tight Saint's grip was on the steering wheel and how frustrated his face was. I want to talk, but I know I also can't help because I am the reason he's going through this. If I had been possessed by Hailey's body, the Saint would not have had a hard time getting my soul.

But, but I did not want this either. I don't even remember why or how I possessed Hailey's body.

I don't know. I am also a victim here.

"I don't know why every time I see you with another human I feel a strange heat in my chest and even my head heats up." While admitting it, he appeared pressed.

Is your chest and head getting hot?Is he annoyed at me?

"I went to the Death Ministry to ask what was happening to me and, as you said a while ago, that's what's happening to me right now." He took a deep breath before looking away. "I left to fix that thing, but damn you for meeting with someone else again today, and it makes my chest and head even hotter." When he said that, I looked away. I know what he means, but I force myself to deny it in my mind. Because I know that's bullshit.

Saint isn't feeling jealous, right?

What nonsense!

"Tell me. What is this emotion? " Full of frustration, he asked.

I can't answer because I also don't know what to say to him.

It was too late for the white prince to know the princess's love for him. Out of utter remorse, the white prince left and wandered away from the kingdom, never to be seen again.

The story of the Two Princes wants to convey to its readers not to be jealous in any way because it has no destination and objective. But for me, sometimes it also has a good effect because jealousy enables a person to be honest with him or herself.

I M _ V E N A