42. First Day Of College

Vote or you'll be cursed;)

➵ ➵ ➵

Yashvi's POV:

I reached college around 8:30 a.m and was now standing at the college stairs waiting for Tara. I looked around at everyone, boringly.

'This girl is always late!'

Soon, a sound from behind and someone's hand on my shoulder startled me.

"Booo!!..."

I kept my hand on my chest as a reaction as it started beating so fast.

I turned around quickly, only to find Tara laughing hysterically.

I narrowed my eyes at her before hitting her on her shoulder. "Are you mad?.... You just gave me a heart attack!"

"Sorry bro... Sorry... But I missed scaring you so much!.. especially your reactions!" she said between her laughs.

I narrowed my eyes at her but then replied with a smile, "By the way.....I missed this too!"

"Brooo...." she said while hugging me.

I broke the hug and said,"How was your Rishikesh trip?"

"Oh it was amazing! I had a lot of fun!", she replied.

"I would love to hear all about it, but later!... Right now, let's go! We're already very late!", I said while pulling her.

➵ ➵ ➵

After the class we started looking around the campus. It was very huge and the environment was very good.

As we reached the cafeteria, I kept laughing so hard.

Tara was telling me about her Rishikesh trip adventures and in such a hilarious way.

I could not stop laughing and that's when I bumped into someone.

➵ ➵ ➵

Vihaan's POV:

I was talking to mom on call while walking through the cafeteria.

Suddenly, I bumped into someone.

"Sorry!", I said and she shook her head saying its fine.

I started walking straight but stopped as I remembered something.

I quickly turned around and said, "Tara!"

The two girls stopped and turned around.

I was right it is Tara, indeed!