43. Unexpected Guests

Please vote;)

Please vote;)

And this chapter is for all the TIGNYA shippers!!

➵ ➵ ➵

Shiv's POV:

As Vartika stopped her scooty in front of my house, she said seeing her parents car parked outside, "I guess, my parents are here,"

"Then you come in too," I said.

"No, I'm tired. Some other time," she smiled and I nodded. She was about to leave when she turned towards me again. "And Shiv, do come okay! I'll be waiting for you! Bye!"

I smiled before nodding. "Bye. Call me when you get home,"

Her expressions softened at my comment. "Sure. Have a good night,"

I kept staring at her as she rode away. It always feels great to catch up with old friends.

I was welcomed by my sister's smiling face. "We have guests!" she said, beaming.

She pulled me into the living room where I found Nisha Aunty and her husband, Amar Uncle sitting on the sofa.

As I greeted them, my sister said, "You know, Shiv, Nisha Aunty has started her own plant nursery at her house! And tomorrow there is a pooja at their house because of that!"

"Yeah, I know. Congratulations, aunty," I said and everyone started staring at me in suspicion.

"How do you know?" my mom asked.

"Vartika told me," I said and everyone's expressions changed.

"Ohhhh.... Vartika told you!" everyone said together in a sync.

"Yes. Is there any problem?" I asked innocently.

"No... Not at all!" again everyone said together.

"Okay, I'll go change," I said making an excuse and left.

As I reached upstairs, I heard everyone laughing and I could not help but smile, shaking my head.

➵ ➵ ➵

At dinner table, I was sitting opposite of my mother and sister.

I was not able to eat properly since they both had been staring at me for a while.

"What?! What do you guys want!?" I finally asked.

My mother and sister looked at each other and then looked back at me.

"Nothing. I just wanted to ask, how is, Vartika?" my sister asked, teasingly.

I narrowed my eyes at her. "Mom!!"