Who's That With Heather?

Alright, so @chaoticgeek recommended more Jessica. Your wish is my command. Also, I definitely have been inspired to listen to Spelling Bee because of @chaoticgeek. Planning to listen to it tonight. Into the chapter!
Warnings: lots of fluff

Annabeth's Pov

I woke up, and I was still snuggled into Jessica's side. Elle was asleep, and snoring loudly, with her blankets now over her head. Barrett was still holding my hand, and her head was still resting on my shoulder. The only difference was, her free hand was now gripping tightly to Ryan's, and she was sleeping. Ryan still had his arms around her shoulder, but now his face was buried into her hair. He too, was sleeping. I noticed that Jessica was the only one still awake.

"Hey Jess." I said quietly. Jessica jumped slightly. Her eyes were glued to the tv, so she must have been startled when she heard my voice.

"Hey, Annie. It's really late, did something wake you up?" Jessica asked.

"No, I just happened to wake up. Can we watch something else?" I noticed that Jessica was watching Sponge bob.

"What's wrong with Spongebob?" Jessica pouted.

"I've already seen all the episodes." I said, which was true.

"Hmph!" Jessica whined. She reluctantly turned the channel to Britain's Got Talent. It showed 3 Girls, one in red, one in green, and one in blue.

I watched as the contestants stood to the microphone to sing. I watched them open  their mouths'. I expected something beautiful, but I got the last thing from it. Video at the top.

Jessica was struggling to contain her laughter. It was a mix between cackling, and trying to hold it in. I assumed she didn't want to wake the others.

When the girl in green said a smart remark to Simon, I instantly bursted out laughing. The remark wasn't good, but it was the way she delivered it. I was about to laugh more, when I heard Barrett and Ryan start to stir.

"Haisjwishsb..." Grumbled a sleepy Barrett. She closed her eyes and laid back on my shoulder.

"What are you doing in my swamp..?" Ryan said in his sleep.

Jessica sighed, "Another Shrek dream. He has those every once in awhile."

I covered my mouth to muffle my laughter. We watched BGT for awhile, when I saw Jessica gain a mischievous look in her eyes.

"How about we do a small prank? You know, just to give them a laugh." Jessica smirked.

I giggled, and started to nod. I liked that idea.
"Sure!" I exclaimed quietly.

"Alright, come with me." Jessica said, the mischievous glint in her eye never fading.

I gently lifted Barrett's head off of my shoulder, and moved her closer to Ryan. She curled up into a ball and was laying on his chest, still sleeping. I had to stop myself from fangirling too hard. Whenever I fangirled, it took me a second to breath again. Once, I almost passed out from fangirling over a McDonald's meal, because at the time I hadn't eaten anything in a few weeks.

I jogged over to Jessica, who held a soap bottle.

"Alright, we are gonna put bright red food dye in the soap. It's also good to use if you want to know if everyone washes their hands. Anyways, if they do wash their hands, they'll come out with red dye." Jessica explained. I snickered, and went to the kitchen to get some food dye. I grabbed the red dye, and jogged back to the bathroom. I stifled a giggle when I saw Elle, who was still wrapped in blankets.