Chapter 1 {Reincarnated}

"Akari! Can you come down here and wash the dishes please?" Your mother ordered you. You placed the pen down on your deftly set up desk and went downstairs. "Don't forget mother, at 6:00 pm I have to go over to Ms. Samuels' to support her with her crops again." You said. 

Your world was a world of no violations and violence. All that was prized there was treating and caring for others. 

On your way to Ms. Samuels' house, you remark a man muttering to himself in an alleyway. "Hey, you!" He called. "Me?" He seizes your arm, but you're too scared to confront him. "Y-You must save all the people!" He extracted a syringe from his pocket and injected you with something, and shot you in the head, killing you. Everybody around them ran outside and started to panic, now that there was a sin perpetrated in their nonviolent world. 

"Where am I?" You thought, gazing up at the woman who was holding you. "Am I a child?" You thought again, gazing at your little hands. "She's gorgeous. Her name is, Y/N L/N." "That isn't my name... My name is Akari Weykia."(Your name before you found yourself here) "Welcome to your home, Y/N. This is Shiganshina." Your mother spoke as you held onto her thumb with your tiny hand. "Shiganshina?! I've never learned of that place?" 

At age 1, you began chatting and walking well. At age 3, you completed your first task; Helping out a lady with her laundry. Each day, you'd consume your time outside accommodating others. Yet, this world was the precise antithesis of your past world. Every time you turned a corner, there would be kids bodily fighting or someone intimidating others, and there was what everyone feared most, the titans. 

At age 5 you had just been bullied for being too nice by two tall boys who were a bit older than you. "Back off!" A young boy screamed. You raised your hands from your face and stared at the young boy standing in front of you. "What are you gonna do about it, huh?" The tall boys loomed. Eren howled and launched his fist at the bullies. But, the bullies were much more potent and launched Eren back, who fell in your arms. "What a moron!" One of the bullies bothered and walked away. 

Eren asked you if you were all right since he fell on you and since she was being threatened. "Y-Yes I'm all right." You stammered as you held onto Eren's hand while he helped you up. He stared at you for a while then poked the center of your forehead and said: "You need to learn how to fight back!" "But I can't! I'll... I'll get in trouble if I do, won't I?" "It doesn't matter if you get in trouble or not. You need to fight back no matter what. What happens if they start beating you?" The boy asked you. "I wouldn't want to hurt anyone though..." You modestly told him. The boy sighed and wandered away too. 

You plucked up the sticks which were disseminated on the ground and marched back to your house so you could use the wood as firewood.