•~•Prologue•~•

" Who are you and who gave you the right to meet me here." I said sternly, his ocean blue eyes stared back at me, so many emotions lingered in his eyes, emotions that I could not really tell what they truly were but the one I regonised out of all was Love and Regret.
I felt my heart ache for him
I don't know why but it felt really strange like me and him hold a kind of connection.
A tear rolled down his eye, he hesitatingly reaches up and brushes a loose curl off my face, his fingertips lingering on my cheek. His simple touch sent tingles down my scalp to my spine,I felt giddy inside which felt more strange and weird, I couldn't look away from those eyes that took my breath away.
Why does he have this effect on me when I don't even know him.
" I was someone you once loved Iris."
His deep voice broke the silence after a long moment of us staring at each other, a hint of sadness lingered in his voice, my chest seized at his tone of voice a wave of empathy crossing over his words touched my heart.
He stared at me one last time unwillingly to leave but after some time he stood from the hospital bed, his tall figure overshadowed me, he smiled at me, the smile that could sweep a girl off her feet.
I felt my heart break as he took long strides towards the door.
I felt wrong.
That I will regret what I just did by sending him away. His words remained in my head.
" I was someone you once loved Iris."
His last words felt like am missing the other part of me.
I felt so incomplete.