1

"i can't believe it," jennie muttered, "you're really going to their dorm?" i heaved a sigh, even i can't believe what i'm about to do.

"well, i don't have a choice, do i?" i asked, as i continue to pack some things inside my bag. "besides, i'll be home before you know it." i continued. ever since we heard how terrible his injury was, i felt ashamed. everyone knew that i was the sole reason as to why he won't be performing in the dance collaboration.

it took up a lot of my strength to confront him about it, and ask for his forgiveness, in front of his members. but it was stupid of me to think that he would easily do it. of course, not without any consequences.

"well, you did have a choice. if only you didn't barge into the room and approached the situation with violence, you wouldn't be in that place." jisoo unnie blurted out.

"she can't help it unnie, not if bambam is the one in danger." chaeng said, smirking as he mentioned his name. "do you really like him, lisa?" she then asked.

i sat in silence. they'll just tease me regardless of what i'll say. "you gotta stop whatever is you're feeling towards that guy. i mean, he didn't even show any gratitude but rather blamed you for showing up just because you made him lose the bet."

i felt a sharp pain in my chest, but shrugged it off. what jen said was true. how can't bambam see the bigger picture back then? how can he not see i just wanted him to be safe?

"don't worry about it unnie," i responded, "he'll realize it soon." they all rolled their eyes at me, disappointed at how hopeless i am at my childhood friend.

the ride was silent, and i was fidgeting so bad. it was the first time i'll be hanging out with a male idol outside of our company, who isn't even my friend.

i knocked the moment i arrived at their place. "oh lisassi, please do enter." a man with deep dimples greeted. i bowed before continuing to walk in.

"i'm namjoon, and those are yoongi, taehyung, hobi, and jimin." he introduced them one by one as i paid respect to each of them. "jin and jungkook are right here." he said, as we headed towards in front of another door.

"hyung, you can't be serious!" a voice inside the room complained, which i think is that jerk's voice.

"i'm dead serious, and you are going to be a good boy and stay in this bed until that leg of yours heal." the other voice replied.

namjoon sunbae knocked to announce our presence, and the door immediately opened. there he was, helplessly lying on his bed, his face ultimately expressing pain as jin sunbae, i assume, finishes wrapping his leg with bandages.

"ah, if it isn't the brat who injured me." he sarcastically said as he narrowed his gaze on me. i kept my head down because apart from the reason that i am embarrassed of what i did, i also happen to hate him. i hate his face, his arrogance — the mere fact he exists, i despise it.

if he would have just accepted my apology, or simply talked things through, then maybe i wouldn't be murdering this coconut crackhead in my mind.

how much of a jerk is he that he blackmails me into what i've done, saying if i don't comply to his words, he would contact yg sajangnim and tell him the incident. that alone means trouble, not just on me, but my members too.

"kook behave, arasso?" namjoon sunbae said, "if it weren't for lisa offering to take care of you, you would be alone here, limping around."

"aw, thank you." he flashed his smile right before our eyes. thank my ass, you forced me into this, i thought to myself.

"we're heading out now. take care, you guys!" jin sunbae stated, "i better come home and see you both in one piece, okay?" and with that, the other members of the group attended to their own personal businesses.

"let the fun begin, brat." he smirked.

"stop calling me that."

"i'll think about it," he paused for a brief moment, "no." he smiled at me once again, with his teeth showing and eyes squinting. it was such a sore to the eyes. i sighed, realizing that it was going to be a long and irritating day ahead.