4

"i thought i already told you not to do that!" i scowled across the room.

"since when was walking a crime?" he calmly asked. i rolled my eyes and hurriedly walked towards him.

"since your injury, dumb ass." i replied. "i'm the one responsible for your injury." i put his arms on my shoulder and assisted him in sitting down.

he sighed as he stretched out his legs. he lightly smacked me on my forehead, causing me to wince in pain. "how many times should i tell you that it was my decision to save you, not yours. therefore, it's not your fault manoban."

i glared at his sudden action. in return, i flicked him back on his forehead that earned a snickering from him. i headed towards the opposite side of the room, gazing upon the man sitting in front of me, few meters apart.

there he was, eating in silence as he watch the television. he does kind of look nice, when he's not acting like some kind of a jerk. he looks harmless, like a sweet boy. he's wearing a plain black tee, with the sleeves of it hugging his biceps. his thighs are exposed since he was just wearing khaki shorts. he has a great body, there's no denying in that. i wonder how toned his abs are.

"why are you staring at me like some old creepy lady?" he questioned as he munched onto the food prepared for him. my thoughts were disrupted by his voice. i looked away for a moment and composed myself. then, i raised an eyebrow at him, "because you look dumb." i lied.

he chuckled upon hearing what i said. did he notice the nervousness in my voice? was i really staring at him that long?

he ran his fingers through his hair, and i'd be lying if i said that wasn't hot. i mean, i'm a girl after all. i know what's a meal and what isn't.

an apple suddenly flew towards my direction, which i assume was thrown by kook. good thing i caught it with my fast reflex, but that didn't stop me from asking him in annoyance.

"mind telling me what was that for, you jerk?"

he plainly stated, "obviously a food. eat it, i don't want you collapsing in here again."

in an instant, my nose scrunched, "but you threw it at me."

jungkook shrugged, "i knew you'd catch it." i let out a sound and sighed in disbelief. nonetheless, i still bit into the sweet fruit. a small glimpse of delight showed in my face as i absorbed the taste of it.

"brat, come here." he commanded. i didn't bother questioning why and just followed his order in an instant, while i still continue to bite into the apple. he gestured me to be on his level, causing me to bent down a little. all of a sudden, he wiped the side of my lips with his thumb.

i jerked his hand off of me as i was shocked at what he did. i can tell that my cheeks blushed in an instant, leading to a crimson red shade. that reaction of mine earned an earthly laugh from the jerk's mouth.

"sorry if i gave you a bit much of a shock, i just wanted to wipe off the juice trail from your mouth." he grinned. "tell your heart to calm down now, geez. my charm really is a sin sometimes."

"and your breath is a curse. when's the last time you brushed your teeth?" i replied in disgust. good thing i came up with an immediate response. i don't want to feed the ego of this bastard.

"i'll kill you." he glared.

"kill me with what? that dead leg of yours?"

"leave."

"no." i smirked. a soft blow escaped from my mouth when jungkook got up from the seat and started walking around the room again.

"seriously, stop trying to walk." i scolded.

he turned to me and shot back, "no."

it was getting ridiculous. the past days have been rubbing me in the wrong way. everyday, jungkook would try to walk around, and everytime i would scold him, he would just turn his back on me.

it was getting more frustrating, much more if his injury would worsen for the second time around. and this time, my conscience wouldn't be able to handle it. "you're only going to make it worse, so stop walking kook!" i shouted.

he looked at me with those round eyes of him. "i am going to walk until it heals, and you can't stop me."

the door flung wide open, revealing jimin sunbae at the door way. he hurriedly jumped onto the bed and laid down as if it were his.

"you two just can't stop bickering even for a day." he complained as he rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"sunbaenim." i greeted, bowing down to him. i heard jungkook laughing from the side, surprised at my sudden action. "manoban, how come you don't act like that with me?" he said.

i balled up my fist, ready to smack his damn mouth anytime. "ya lisassi, drop the formalities! you've practically visited our place three times already." jimin said.

jungkook made his way over his bed and sat down beside jimin. "kookie, why do you bully lisa so much?" he asked.

"cause she's a brat." he said in a teasing tone, before giving me a smirk.

"i could say the same thing for you, cracked coconut head." i replied.

jimin burst out into laughters, while kook and i continued glaring at each other. there isn't a day where he doesn't get on my nerves, really. you know what, her mother should've named him jerkook instead of jungkook.

as his laughter died down a bit, jimin opened his mouth and said, "so lisa, do you plan on introducing us to the other members too?"

"ah hyung, just be straightforward for once. tell her you just want to meet chaeyoung-ssi." kook immediately replied.

jimin's cheeks flushed, seemingly surprised at what their kook has stated. well, their maknae basically just ratted him out. if i were him, i would smack the hell out of him.

however, he took a big gulp and teased him back, "well kookie, if we're talking about being straightforward, why don't you tell lis—"

kook suddenly covered his mouth and pinched his side. "don't wait for me to kick your ass outta here, hyung." he menacingly said as jimin rose up from the bed.

jimin smirked, "let's see you try. you got one more leg don't you?"

i had to stop kook from grabbing all the things around him, as jimin scrambled out of the room to avoid the many projectiles kook managed to find and throw at him. as soon as the door shut with a bang, a boisterous laugh from jimin can be heard.

"did you understand what he said earlier?" he asked.

"you covered his mouth, dumbo."

he sighed in relief before looking at me.

"try to cover my mouth with your lips then." he plainly replied, to which i responded by slapping my hand onto his mouth.