8

"you don't need to wear that." jungkook reminded once we arrived at the place. i pointed to my mask, to which he nodded in response.

"wae?" i confusingly asked. aren't we supposed to disguise ourselves in order to avoid the paparazzi?

"this place is private. people involved in the industry or high businesses are the ones who can only go here." he explained as he opened the car door and offered his hand to me.

"gaja?" he said. i held onto his hand and hopped out of the van. we walked towards the place and colorful, flashing lights welcomed our sight upon entering.

my eyes sparkled in excitement, there were a bunch of machines stationed in every corner of the room. it also came as a surprise to me that there were a lot of people present right now, playing various games.

i was in awe that i didn't even notice that kook wasn't by my side anymore. i scanned the room and saw him over the counter, handing out his card to the person over there.

seconds later, he was heading towards my direction with a smile plastered on his lips.

"there we go." he said, as he gives me a plastic bag full of tokens. i was too thrilled to try everything that i just grabbed kook in an instant and went over to the nearest machine.

"easy there, brat." he said.

i never missed the opportunity to try out all of the machines. we started off with the gun gaming, followed by claw machines, racing, and the like.

i let out a huff and glared at jungkook, who was at my side shooting a ball. i glanced at our scores, 150 and 40. the difference is big.

"the machine probably has a defect. it won't let me shoot the ball." i complained as we walk away from the balling station.

"nah, i'm just good at everything." he claimed. i rolled my eyes at him and turned my back. i was feeling defeated, he just won in all of the games we had. if only i could just beat him in one, then i would have my pride back.

i roamed my eyes and squealed once i saw my favorite arcade game. i grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him towards.

"come on, try beating me." i challenged as my eyes squint at him. confidence radiated throughout my body. tch, i can easily beat this guy. i almost always beat my opponents in playing tekken after all. this is my pride and joy.

"i can beat you here. i'm a god in playing tekken." i claimed.

"what's the prize?" he calmly asked, a smirk somehow appearing on his lips.

i scratched the side of my head, thinking on what i should reward him with once he wins. i gasped upon realizing the best thing i could do to him.

"well, i heard you like a certain someone from a girl group." i started off, eyeing his expressions very carefully. his brows furrowed as if he was trying to read what was on my mind.

"then if you win, i can set you up with tzuyu. a date. our group's friends with them, so it'll be easy." i happily said.