PROLOGUE

the grumbling sound of my stomach loudened as i inhale the food set in front of me. it has been hours before i last ate my meal, and this is all because of that practice we're having for the upcoming sbs gayo daejun dance performance.

"lisa, come with me!" a familiar face called out on me. she opened her mouth again, once she knew that i needed a valid reason before abandoning my lunch. "it's bambam, he's getting beaten up."

hearing his name automatically made me storm out of the cafeteria, leaving my members behind, and immediately head towards the practice room. i flung the door open wide and saw some of the idols circling around.

"bambam!" i called out. some decided to step aside once they heard my voice, allowing me to catch a glimpse of what's really happening up here. there he was, like how the girl told me so. he was getting beaten up by some jerk, who i can't seem to recognize as he was facing behind me.

"is that all you got?" bambam shouted, as he tried to swing his fist towards him, to which the guy instantly caught. seeing this is an eye sore, what the fuck are these idols even doing, not stopping these two?

"hold my chicken." i uttered, as i take a one last bite from it, before walking towards them. as he was about to punch bam again, i kicked him behind the knee, enough to make him drop to the floor.

"what the fuck?!" the man shouted, as he held to his leg. "lisa?!" bambam's confused voice echoed. i kicked him again one more time, "the other one's for beating him up, and that is for cussing at me!" i said.

"get that bitch out of my sight!" he said, his hair in a mess, practically covering his eyes. i sighed in disbelief, who the hell is he calling a bitch?

as i was about to take another hit to his other leg, a pair of handful arms grabbed me away from him. i looked over my shoulders and furrowed my eyebrows at bambam.

"why are you stopping me?" i asked in annoyance.

"it's not real!" he answered, "those guys told me that whenever i'm in trouble, you'll always show your ass up around."

he didn't just set me up in some kind of bet, did he? "sorry pokpak," he uttered, "but to be fair, you caused me to lose the bet."

i smacked him on the head. hard. just so he could get his shit together.

"kook, gwaenchana?" a man came near him, helping him stand up. kook, i think i heard that name somewhere.

my members then showed up in the room, with their eyes wide opened as they registered what occurred. "you didn't, did you?" jennie asked in confusion.

i turned my back on them and looked at the man who i just kicked twice. i narrowed my eyes as i try to recall who he was. in a second, i remembered him.

jeon jungkook, the maknae of BTS — one of the most popular boyband groups as of now. my cheeks flustered after realizing the mess i did. all because of a stupid shit these boys thought of.

his arm was over his member's shoulder, and he was limping and wincing in pain. "i don't think you'll be able to perform in that condition of yours." another familiar face of his group came, assisting him in walking.

i went to him and bowed in embarrassment. "mianhae, sunbaenim." i kept repeating the words, while bowing my head down. i can't look him in the eyes after what i did.

"ah, if it isn't blackpink's royal maknae." he smirked, before leaning nearer towards me. "what a nice way of meeting you, brat."