2

"keep your head up brat, before i do it for you." he menacingly said. i rolled my eyes at him before placing the tray on his bed side.

"rolling your eyes now, aren't we?" he propped himself up with his elbows and stared at me with lidded eyes.

"not so sure about that, captain obvious." i hissed.

"for someone taking care of her sunbaenim, you sure are a rude brat."

"for someone whom i've just met, you sure are a feeling-close type of person." he paused for a moment, surprise at what i have stated. "well if i remember correctly, we're not even close and yet you kicked me on my leg." he spat back.

i felt my cheeks deepened in embarrassment and narrowed my eyes at him. i did make a mistake, but to remind it to me over and over again? how low of him. besides, it was their fault for doing childish bets.

i was about to turn my heel and leave his room, when he said in between chums, "where do you think you're going?"

i looked at him in confusion, to which he raised an eyebrow. with a nonchalant voice, he said, "you have to bring my dishes back."

i angrily walked to the only chair in his room and sat, folding my arms and glaring at him. he sure is a complete opposite of what he is when the cameras are on. behind the curtains, he is a total jerk — an arrogant, selfish, manipulative jerk. how can their fans be fooled?

i entertained myself, with thoughts of kicking his other leg. he has two of them for a reason, doesn't he? i huffed in annoyance, maybe this is my first dose of karma. i can't say i like it so much.

"i can't eat. not when you're looking at me like you want to kick my other leg." he spoke out.

my eyes widened upon hearing his words, did i speak my thoughts out loud? i looked at him as a smirk showed on his face.

"we're you seriously thinking of kicking me again, lalisa?" he chuckled. jerk, i whispered to myself.

he shoved the tray aside, and laid his back on the headboard. "now, tell me about this childhood friend of yours. tell me about bambam."

as soon as i heard his name out of his mouth, i bit my tongue. "what about it, sunbaenim?" i asked, hoping my voice didn't mask any nervousness in its tone.

"you know the bet, right?" he asked, to which i nodded. "well, the exact bet was that you'll come and save him just in time because apparently, you like him."

i looked away, hoping the conversation would soon come to an end. "so, do you like —?" he asked. "i don't!" i cut him off.

"liar." he said, his calm demeanor annoying the heck out of me. "how dumb are you to fall in love with your childhood friend?" he laughed.

if this is the way he's acting, i have every right to be angry with him. "if i were to be completely honest, i don't think he's into you at all." he continued.

a hard grating of the chair legs erupted in the room as i shot up from my seat. my chest was practically rising and falling from the rage i was holding back.

how could he make fun of someone else's feelings? he's a cocky bastard, and i pity the girl who he'll end up with.

he was still laughing, and i feel my head's about to burst. a throbbing pain was making it harder to get through this day. forget the dishes, i am leaving this room without them.

i calmed myself down, and looked at him with my eyes narrowed. "you can bring those dishes up yourself."

suddenly, as i was about to turn the door knob, my vision started to become blur.

"hey brat, what's wrong?" i heard him ask. i closed my eyes for a few seconds, and tried to balance myself out. "lisa?" he asked once again.

he was mumbling other things, but the pain won't stop. before i could completely get out of his room, i felt myself lose balance, knocking out the stool placed near me.

i was waiting for my head to hit the ground, yet what i felt was something soft. before i could see what it was, my vision went black.