Beth

We arrived at the hotel we'll be staying at for a few days. Our manager, Kristy Mycroft, went to the front desk to check us in and we waited in the lobby. Andy and Simon were at the windows waving at the fans who were hanging outside of the hotel for us. When we were getting out of the car, they swarmed us and the security had to help us through. Nick, Roger, and I were reading magazines as we waited.

"Do any of you know a Beth Williams," Nick asked. Roger and I replied with a 'no'.

"Well she's a model, a good looking one too, and her favorite song is Rio."

"You're telling us this because," Roger trailed.

"I don't know, I just thought that was interesting."

"What's she look like?" I asked. Nick handed me the magazine and Roger moved in.

This Beth girl had soft brown hair with highlights, tan skin, green eyes with a hint of brown, a bright white smile, and a great body.

"She's pretty," Roger said.

"That's it? Just pretty?"

"What else do you want me to say, John?"

"She's more than pretty, she's quite gorgeous."

I started reading the facts listed about her.

Name: Beth Williams
Hometown: Albany, New York
Birthdate: April 21, 1961
Favorite food: Italian food
Favorite movie: Grease

I couldn't finish reading because the magazine was ripped out of my hands.

"Well, who is this?" Andy scanned the pages and Simon joined him.

"Beth Williams," I said. Simon grabbed it from him and said, "Look at her body."

I grabbed it back from him. I thought his eyes would pop out of his head.

"Boys, sorry for the hold up they lost our rooms some how but everything's settled now," our manager said. "I'm going to my room, here are your keys."

Kristy handed us each a key. We all thanked her as she entered the elevator.

"I'd say we settle in for a bit and then find a local pub," Simon suggested and we all agreed.

We all got up and headed to the elevator. I took the magazine that Beth was in with me.

"Christ John, leave the magazine," Nick laughed.

"I didn't finish reading it."

"Well I did and there are no dirty secrets she says in there," they all started laughing. "Oh shut up," I laughed.

"Oh does John have a new model he wants to sleep with?" Simon joked.

"I'm afraid he does," Nick and Andy laughed. "She's not John's type, he's into blondes remember," Roger pitched in.

"Beth is an exception," I laughed with them. "I mean just look at her!"

"I've seen better," Andy said and Simon agreed.

We reached our floor and separated into our rooms. I entered mine and threw my bags on the floor and sprawled out on the bed and continued to read the magazine.

Relationship status: Single
Celebrity crush: John Travolta
Travolta, really?

Favorite hobby: Going dancing
Stay in or go out?: Go out!
Favorite song: Rio by Duran Duran

I felt a smile creep onto my face.

I finished reading her article about how she was a rising model who is now having photo shoots and interviews left and right. It also had her model agency listed and manager's number. I know how to contact her if I wanted to some day.
-
A banging on my room door jolted me awake. I answered it and on the other side was Nick.

"John, we've been waiting for you in the lobby for 15 minutes."

"Oh sorry, I feel asleep."

"I can tell," he smiled. "Come on now."
-
We made it to the lobby and I saw the rest of the boys talking to a tall, blonde, hot woman.
When she saw me she immediately turned red.

"Ah John, come here," Simon gestured me over. "Look who finally made it," Andy laughed.

"Sorry boys, I fell asleep," I said and pulled out the cigarette pack out of my pocket. I pulled one out and placed it between my lips but I realized I forgot my lighter in my room.

"Any of you have a lighter," I asked and the woman responded.

"I do," she said smoothly and pulled it out of her purse. While she lit my cigarette, we kept our eyes locked onto each other.

"John, this is Debbie," Roger said. "A model and also a fan of us."

"It's nice to meet you," I smiled. "Let's get going, yeah?" Nick said. We all agreed.

"Debbie, would you like to join us," Simon asked. I didn't mind if she went but I also didn't mind if she didn't.

"Oh no, I wouldn't want to be a burden."

"Nonsense," Simon said. "A lady like you is no burden."

"Well then yes, I'd love to join you."

The fans all left and it was easy to get into the car but we still had security with us. Before I got into the car, Simon pulled me back.

"Debbie, she's really into you," he elbowed me. "What do you think of her?"

"She's hot but that's about it."

"Maybe you two will you know," he raised his eyebrows."

"Oh god Simon, get in the car," we laughed.
-
After about a 20 minute drive, we found a high end pub. We all got out and they all went inside while something caught my eye.

There was a magazine stand at the corner of the sidewalk and I walked over to it. I scanned it until my eyes landed on her, Beth. I purchased it and flipped to her article.

"John, what are you doing?" Nick called out.
I rolled the magazine under my arm and ran up to him.