Crazy

-Crazy-

"You've been on my mind

I grow fonder every day,

Lose myself in time

Just thinking of your face

God only knows

Why it's taken me so long

To let my doubts go

You're the only one that I want"

-Adele-One and Only-

-18th February 2012-

The face that stared back at me was something of beauty and pure sensual mastery. I licked my lips, so did the face in front of me. I smiled, and the blood red lips revealed my strong straight teeth. Jade had really done her best tonight, and oh, could you tell. Considering I had been sitting here for the better part of an hour and a half, I had expected something that made me go 'wow'. This took my breath away. She had relied greatly on the black eyeliner, silver eye shadow and red lipstick this time. My cheeks shimmered with fairy dust every time I moved my face, and I looked at Jade through the mirrors reflection, "Jesus, babe, you've really outdone yourself this time. Remind me why you're just doing photography?"

Her smile was relieved as she stood up straight and began to tidy some of the make up away, "Because you're the only one I enjoy doing make up on. You actually know the meaning of 'stay still'." I laughed, and watched my face in the mirror, I couldn't take my eyes off myself. I can tell you right now, if I saw myself in some club, I certainly wouldn't think twice about chatting me up.

I twizzled my chair around, and watched the medium sized dressing room spin before my eyes. I was currently getting ready to perform at that birthday party, and my muscles twitched with energy. I hadn't quite realised how excited I had been about it until I had caught the tube here, and remembered I was actually going to be performing tonight.

"So how's it going with Alex, may I ask?" Jade said from the other side of the room, where she was sorting through my costumes, "I'm looking forward to finally meeting him."

I stopped spinning, and faced her, "It's really, really good Jade." She looked up at the serious tone of my voice, "Oh god, is it really serious?"

I nodded, and grinned, hugging myself, "It's beyond anything I've ever believed I would have again."

She laughed at my ridiculous smile, "I am so glad for you hunny. It makes so happy to see you like this, especially after just being ill. I think this has to a be a record."

I looked down at my hands, the black nails shining slightly in the warm light, "Yeah, it must be."

"Anyway, come on, it can't be all perfect. He must have some disgusting habits. Does he fart in the bed then force you under the covers, or forgets to wash his clothes, or…" She trailed off.

I shook my head, "No, in fact he did my washing the other day, and he's been very apologetic if he ever does one in the bed. It's actually quite funny."

She rolled her eyes, "Oh come on, gives us some dirt."

I crossed my arms, and pointed my toes into the air, "Well, there's nothing like that. Just some days he gets really moody. Like take today for instance, first of all he hates the rain, so of course it was raining, we'd run out of milk, then he got annoyed for me waking him up too early and for stepping on his bloody custom made jacket or whatever. Plus he's still not at his best, and I don't think he's totally forgiven me for not being able to see his parents this weekend."