Truth or Dare

A/N: okay so like I didn't plan on making this chapter serious but it just happened so like- yeah haha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shirabu and Taichi were sitting on the floor eating random snacks they had in their dorm while talking about random things that popped into their heads.

"When is everyone coming overrrr?" Shirabu complained.

"Shirabu, we told them to come over at around 3 pm, it's literally 11 am. Be more patient." Taichi replies rolling his eyes.

"I just want to see them all." Shirabu says.

"That sucks for you."

"Bitch."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shirabu Protection Squad

11:27 am

DrSetter: come here now bitches

kenken: i'm literally on my way right now shut up

Sugamama: Daichi and I can head over now if you want?

DrSetter: please

Sugamama: okay!

ripoffhisoka: oooo wakatoshi and i can come right now

DrSetter: ew no you go away tendou

ripoffhisoka: okay wtf bitch

DrSetter: jk

ripoffhisoka: lmao im coming now

DrSetter: okay

highchi: shirabu the dorm is literally a fucking mess we haven't cleaned it in weeks

DrSetter: yeah and?

highchi: i-

highchi: okay whatever

DrSetter: now everyone hurry up

Sugamama: Daichi and I just left my house

DrSetter: ok

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shirabu we really need to clean this area up in the next few days." Taichi complained while looking around the room, which wasn't even that messy.

"Ughhh yeah yeah." Shirabu responded.

There was a knock at the door and Shirabu jumped up to go answer it.

"Heyyy Shirabooboo~" Tendou said as Shirabu opened the door.

Shirabu saw Ushijima standing behind him, "Hi Ushijima."

"Hello Shirabu, thank you for letting us come over." Ushijima replied.

The three of them walked over to where Taichi was sitting on the floor, "Oh so you aren't gonna say hi to me Shirabu?" Tendou said while fake pouting.

"Hi Tendou." Shirabu replied as he sat down on the ground.

Tendou rolled his eyes and sat down, Ushijima sat next to him.

"Heyyy losers." Taichi said to Ushijima and Tendou.

Those four started talking about random things that they thought of while waiting for the others to come. Shirabu noticed that Tendou seemed a little more quiet than normal, it seemed like he was thinking about something.

There was a knock at the door and Shirabu yelled, "It's unlocked just come in."

Suga opened the door and Daichi followed him inside the room. "Hey Shirabu it's been a bit! I missed you!" Suga said as he walked towards Shirabu.