I love you too

DrSetter

6:05 am

Semisemi: Shira, could you maybe come to my dorm after you go to practice? I want to talk to you about something, and I would rather not do it over text..

read 6:07 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Semi set his phone down on his desk that was next to his bed, he wasn't expecting Shirabu to reply or even come over today. He had been ignoring Shirabu for hours, there was no way that Shirabu would want to talk to him.

Semi sighed and tried to fall asleep again, there is no way he could go to practice today, he wouldn't be able to focus at all. 

As he was trying to sleep, he heard a very hard and rushed knock on his door. Semi groaned in annoyance, he was about to fall asleep, why would someone be knocking at the door right now?

He stood up and angrily walked over to the door. When he opened it, he just stared at the person in shock for a second, "Shirabu? W-what are you doing here? I asked you to come over practice I- Uh.." 

Shirabu had his phone in his hand, and he looked like he had just gotten out of bed and ran over to Semi's dorm without even fixing his hair or anything, "You were ignoring me for hours. I want to know what's up with you."

Semi sighed as he moved out of the way so that Shirabu could walk into the room, he suddenly got very anxious, "Alright.."

The two boys stood in awkward silence for a few minutes, while Shirabu stared directly at Semi and Semi looked at the ground anxiously, not wanting to speak.

"So um, what was it that you wanted to talk about, Semi?" Shirabu asks, looking away from Semi.

Semi took a deep breath and then tried to reply, "I-" He couldn't get the words out.

Shirabu just stood there waiting anxiously.

Semi took another deep breath then looked at Shirabu and said, "I um.. well I wasn't actually joking... you know.. when I said that... when I said I love you.. It wasn't a joke.."

Silence. The silence in the room was deafening for around a minute as they just stood there. Shirabu was staring at Semi in shock, not believing what he just heard.

"Shit.. sorry Shirabu.." Semi finally says and he starts to walk away, trying to leave his dorm and run away from his problems once again.

Shirabu walked up to Semi to stop him from leaving again, then pulled him into a tight hug. 

Semi stood there in shock, and after a few seconds he hugged Shirabu back. The two boys stood there in each other's arms for a few minutes without saying anything. Just appreciating the moment.

"I.. I um.. I love you too, Semi." Shirabu says, tightening his hold on Semi. 

Semi smiled for a second, but then remembered his parents and let go of Shirabu, "Yeah umm.."

Shirabu just looked at Semi, "What's up? You seem kinda upset or something..."

"So.. my parents are extremely homophobic.. and uhmm.. I don't really know what to do because I like you a lot but my parents would hate me and... yeah. " Semi explained while looking down at the floor to avoid Shirabu's eyes. 

Shirabu stood there for a second, thinking of a response, "I mean... you are in your third year... so it's not like you have to tell your parents that you're gay.." He ends up saying.