Hatred

Tw: Homophobia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Semi woke up to Shirabu loudly cursing and throwing his phone on the floor. Semi sat up and looked over at Shirabu confused, "Kenjirou? What the hell are you doing?"

Shirabu looked over at Semi, clearly pissed off, "Well I was planning on making breakfast for us but then I realized that uh.. I don't know how to cook and I got angry that I can't cook so I just... threw my phone?"

Semi laughed slightly, "You seriously don't know how to cook?"

Shirabu rolled his eyes in response, "Whatever. Just get up and make some breakfast for me."

Semi laughed again as he stood up and walked over to Shirabu, wrapping his arms around him to hug him, kissing his forehead, "What if I don't want to make breakfast."

Shirabu rolled his eyes and pushed Semi away from him, "Well that sucks for you because I want food."

Semi smiled at his boyfriend, "Alright whatever. I'm only doing this for you because you're cute."

Shirabu blushed and then walked to the other side of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the two boys finished eating their breakfast, Shirabu looked over at Semi and spoke up, "So uh... when are we going to your parents place?"

Semi's eyes widened, he completely forgot that they were supposed to do that today. "Oh uh.. well I don't really know.."

Shirabu sighed, "We should probably leave now so that you can just tell them and get it over with."

Semi nodded, as he stood up to grab his hoodie and phone. He decided to text his parents to let them know that he is about to drive there. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mother & Father

9:55 am

Eita: I'm about to start driving home. I'll be there soon.

Mother: Okay

Father: Cool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Semi sighed as he turned off his phone and set it in his pocket. 

When did they get so cold?

He remembered little memories from his childhood where his parents were playing with him. They were a small, happy family. They never argued or got into fights. They used to care about each other, or at least show each other how much they cared.

Now they barely even talk. When they do it ends in an argument. Semi's mom is slightly better than his dad. She shows that she still cares about him, she just isn't the best at showing it sometimes. 

Semi felt himself getting more and more anxious as he started to drive, they're definitely going to hate me after I tell them.

Throughout the drive to Semi's house, Shirabu kept glancing over at Semi. He knew this was going to be very hard for Semi to do, and he was worried. The best he can do right now is be by Semi's side no matter what happens. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Semi parked in front of his house, feeling extremely anxious, not wanting to leave his car.