Together Now

Shirabu glanced down at Semi's lips and then spoke up, "Can... can I kiss you?"

Semi's face turned bright red and he stuttered out a response, "I.. uh... yeah.."

Shirabu looked at Semi for a second, nervous due to the fact that he's never kissed anyone before. After a few seconds of staring at his lips, Shirabu leaned in, and brought his lips to Semi's. They sat there for a few seconds, lips together. Semi's hands were resting on Shirabu's waist while Shirabu's hands were cupping Semi's face.

Shirabu pulled away, and they smiled at each other, "That.. was nice..." Shirabu says, blushing brightly.

Semi smirked and pulled Shirabu into another kiss, this one lasting a few more seconds. Semi pulled away, but let his forehead rest on Shirabu's. Both of their faces were bright red, and they were smiling brightly. 

After a few seconds of sitting like that, Shirabu moved away and said, "I still hate you... pig."

"Yeah well I hate you too, brat." Semi replied rolling his eyes.

They sat in comfortable silence for a few minutes. They were sitting on Semi's bed, facing each other. Shirabu was staring down at the floor, while Semi was staring straight at Shirabu. After a few minutes, Shirabu quietly whispered, "I love you, Eita."

Semi smiled and replied, "Love you too, idiot."

Shirabu's face turned red and he covered his face with his hands, "You weren't supposed to hear that."

Semi laughed, "It was literally dead silent in the room, how would I not hear that?"

Shirabu just rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, "Whatever.."

Semi just stared at Shirabu, admiring his beauty for a few seconds. "Hey, has anyone ever told you that you're really pretty.." 

Shirabu's face turned even more red, "S-shut up... idiot."

Semi smiled and put his hand on Shirabu's hand. Shrabu looked over at him and they both smiled when they made eye contact. They were both extremely happy that they were finally together, and that they fixed their problems.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sexy Bitches Club

4:41 pm

Semisemi: Did I just spend the whole day with Kenjirou again and skip both school and volleyball?

Semisemi: Yes I did.

Semisemi: Am I extremely behind in school currently due to all the classes I've been missing?

Semisemi: Yes.

Semisemi: Is coach going to kill both Kenjirou and I for missing so much practice?

Semisemi: Definitely.

Semisemi: Do I really care right now?

Semisemi: No.

Sugamama: I-

Sugamama: Semi school is still important-

Definitelyafurry: I-

Flattykawa: WAITWAITWAIT W A I T

Flattykawa: YOURE CALLING SHIRABU BY HIS FIRST NAME 

Semisemi: Yeah and what about it

Flattykawa: That's kinda sus 

Flattykawa: Are you two dating finally 

Semisemi: Um

Semisemi: Give me a second