Thoughts

TW: suicidal thoughts

(Also i literally suck at titling chapters help me)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shirabu was laying on the floor, staring at the ceiling, waiting for the others to be done with practice and come to his dorm.

He couldn't believe Semi would break up with him, their relationship was going great. Shirabu couldn't see why Semi would end it there. The both of them had talked about Semi graduating multiple times weeks before now, and they had both agreed that they would stay together and at least try and see how it would affect their relationship.

So why did Semi change his opinion now?

Shirabu's mind was racing, trying to figure out what was going on with Semi. He feels as if he should've pushed more to make Semi explain why he was breaking up with him. He should have asked for at least one more reason. He shouldn't have just left Semi alone like that.

Shirabu suddenly had a very weird feeling, as if something bad was gonna happen. 

He then heard the door to his dorm open, and he turned his head to see Taichi, Tendou, Goshiki, and Ushijima there, walking in the room quietly.

Taichi raises his eyebrows and looks at Shirabu for a second, taking in Shirabu's appearence. It was obvious that Shirabu was crying earlier, and he was just laying on the floor in the middle of the room. "Why are you laying on the floor?"

Shirabu remained silent, turned his head to look back up at the ceiling, and went back to thinking. 

Tendou then walked over to Shirabu, and stood over him, making eye contact, "You gonna explain what happened between you and Semisemi?"

Shirabu sighed and sat up, then looked up at the friends surrounding him. He tried to think about how to bring up what had just happened. "Yeah..."

The other four sat down around Shirabu, confused and slightly worried. They all waited for Shirabu to explain what had happened. 

As Shirabu was searching for the words to explain the previous events, he felt himself start to get upset again, eyes watering once more. 

It finally hit him. Semi had actually broken up with him. It wasn't a joke. It was real. Semi hates him.

Shirabu's thoughts were interrupted by Taichi scooting closer to him and wrapping an arm around him in order to calm him down, "Shira, take your time."

Shirabu nodded while wiping his tears with his hoodie sleeve, and then responded, "He uh... he broke up with me."

The room was silent as the other four people took in what Shirabu had just said. No one really knew how to respond, from their point of view, Semi and Shirabu's relationship seemed to be pretty stable, so this news was definitely a shock. 

The first person to speak up was Tendou, "I'm sorry, what?"

Shirabu closed his eyes, taking another deep breath and responded, "You heard me."

Taichi then asked, "Uh, why did he- why did he do that?" Taichi was somewhat unsure on how to ask Shirabu about this, he didn't want to make Shirabu uncomfortable by forcing him to answer questions about what happened.

Shirabu frowned, still not exactly sure what the true answer to that question is, "He uh... he said it's because he's graduating soon or whatever... he said that he doesn't think that our relationship will last I guess..." Shirabu tried to explain.

Goshiki was the next to respond, "Uh... are you alright?"

Shirabu closed his eyes, thinking for a second, "Uh, I don't honestly know... it's... I'm not as sad as I would think I would be. If anything I'm just extremely frustrated and confused," He explained, "I can't tell if Eit- I can't tell if Semi was being completely honest... there is just something about the way that he was talking and acting that seemed strange and... I don't... I guess I'm just frustrated that he didn't try and have a conversation with me and I-" Shirabu cut himself off, he felt his anger start to build as he was talking.