Mother

I seriously suck at giving titles to chapters but like uh here kdfjaslfjkasf

TW: Mentions of homophobia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Semi was laying down in bed at his dorm, staring up a the ceiling. His phone has been going off for hours, his mother trying to call him. 

This is what happens when I don't respond to her for a week.

Semi glanced over at his phone, this is the fifteenth time his mom has called him in a row. Semi rolled over and covered his head with a pillow, trying to drown out the sound of his phone. 

Why can't she just leave me alone for a week?

Semi sits up and looks at his phone. She won't stop calling me until I answer.

Semi picked up his phone and stared at it for a few seconds, scared to answer it. After a few seconds, he clicks the 'accept call' button and puts his phone on speaker to hear her.

"Oh so you're finally answering me?" His mom says, making it obvious how pissed she was.

Semi took a deep breath, "Sorry mom, I've been really busy with schoolwork and volleyball so I haven't-"

"Eita, I'm worried. You usually never ignore me for a week. No matter how much school or volleyball you always text me at least every two days. What's going on?" She asks, still sounding extremely angry.

Semi knew he couldn't tell her the actual reason, she can't know I'm gay. "I-I'm fine mom. I promise it's just school so-"

"Eita I know that you're lying. I am your mother. Just tell me what's going on, okay? I'm worried." She said finally sounding like she was actually worried.

I have to tell her at some point. I'm a third year now, why the hell don't I have enough courage to tell her. Semi felt himself start to tear up, "M-mom.. I uh... I don't want to talk about this over the phone..."

Semi's mom was silent for a few seconds, "Is it really that big of a thing?"

Semi looked at the wall, kind of zoning out, "I mean... kind of but not really..."

Semi's mom responded, sounding annoyed,  "Alright, come home over the weekend so we can talk about... whatever you're worried about."

Today is friday. I have to do that tomorrow. 

"O-okay mom.."

"Alright, bye Eita."

"Bye mom."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DrSetter

5:08 pm

Semisemi: Kenjirou 

Semisemi: Kenjirou 

Semisemi: Kenjirou

Semisemi: Kenjirou 

Semisemi: Kenjirou

Semisemi: Kenjirou

Semisemi: Babe