Apology

Mother

5:41 pm

Mother: Hey, Eita?

Eita: Yeah?

Mother: I was wondering if you had time to come home over the weekend. I mean it is Saturday right now so I'm guessing you will be able to come over tomorrow.

Eita: I probably can?

Eita: I don't know I was just expecting you to be all upset because of last time so..

Mother: Ah well, I'm not upset. your father still is though but that isn't important, he hasn't been at the house since you... came out to us. I actually wanted you to come over and bring your boyfriend again because I feel like last time was a horrible introduction and I don't want your boyfriend to think poorly of me.

Eita: Oh.

Eita: Uh I can ask him if he wants to come 

Mother: Alright.

Read 5:57 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Semi looked over at Shirabu who was working on some homework quietly, "Hey babe?"

Shirabu put his pencil down, slightyly frustrated at being interrupted. He sighed and looked over at Semi, "Uh yeah? What's up?"

"My mom just texted me," Semi explained.

Shirabu's eyes widened a little, immediately forgetting about his frustration, "Oh. What'd she say?"

Semi sighed, "She wanted to know if we could both go over there tomorrow. She said she wanted to talk to you or something because she thinks you hate her." He explained

Shirabu rolled his eyes, remembering when he met her, "I mean, I wouldn't say I hate her but I definitely don't like her." Shirabu replies, deciding to not mention what he thinks about Semi's father.

Semi sighed, clearly upset, "Yeah... well I'm just glad she's trying to understand.. unlike my dad."

Shirabu frowned, he hated seeing Semi upset. Shirabu got up and walked over to Semi, sitting next to him and pulling him into a hug without saying anything.

The two boys sat there together in each others arms for a few minutes, just enjoying being in the other's arms. After a few seconds, Semi pulled away from the hug and asked, "So are you okay with going tomorrow or..?"

Shirabu looked at him, "I'm fine with it I guess."

Semi smiled slightly at him, "Thank you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sexy Bitches Club

7:17 am

Semisemi: Literally murder me please

DrSetter: Eita it'll be fine

Sugamama: What's happening-

Semisemi: I have to go to my house today so my mom can apologize to Kenjirou or whatever

Sakusa: wait what did she do to Shirabu?

DrSetter: Ugh, Eita's parents are homophobic and he came out to them a few weeks ago and then his dad was a complete asshole and his mom didn't really say anything