Calm Down

Taichi didn't know how to put his feelings into words, so without thinking properly, he cupped Shirabu's cheeks with his hands, and brought his lips to Shirabu's.

Shirabu's eyes widened and he quickly shoved Taichi away, glaring at him, "What the fuck!? Taichi I have a fucking boyfriend!"

Taichi sat there, staring at Shirabu, trying to process what he just did. After a few seconds, his eyes widen in realization, I just fucking kissed Shirabu.

Shirabu got up and walked to the other side of the room in panic. Did that count as cheating?!

Taichi looked over at Shirabu and started to say, "Shira I'm so sorry I- I wasn't thinking and I-"

Shirabu glared at him again and interrupted him, "Taichi what the fuck was that? Why the hell did you-" Shirabu's eyes widen as he realizes why Taichi did that. It all makes sense. The way he's been acting for the past few days made it so obvious. Taichi liked him. 

Taichi got up and walked over to the door to leave their dorm, right before he left he said, "I'm sorry.. I really am.. I'll leave you alone for a few days..." Then he walked out the door, leaving Shirabu a complete mess.

Shirabu stood there for a few seconds staring at the door, not being able to fully process all that's happened in the past few days. He felt his eyes start to sting, tears threatening to fall. 

Once the first tear fell, they wouldn't stop. He couldn't breathe or think properly, the only thing he could do was think of how much he has hurt two important people in his life.

Semi thinks that he doesn't trust him. 

He put Taichi through so much pain without even noticing.

I'm such a horrible person.

He quickly walked over to his bed to grab his phone to text his mom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mom

12:29 am

Kenjirou: mom

Mom: Kenjirou? Something wrong? You okay?

Kenjirou: no 

Kenjirou: im a horrible person mom

Kenjirou: im sorry 

Mom: Woah woah, calm down. You're an amazing person, okay? Do you want to talk about something? I'm here for you sweetie. If you want, I can see if I can come to your dorm?

Kenjirou: im just 

Kenjirou: i hurt two people 

Kenjirou: i care about them both so much but 

Kenjirou: i ruin everything

Kenjirou: mom they hate me now 

Mom: Sweetie, please take a deep breath okay? Do you want me to call you or would you rather just text? I can also drive over there if you need me to.

Kenjirou: id rather just text 

Mom: Alright, do you want to explain what happened?

Kenjirou: so like when semi and i started dating a few days ago taichi started acting strange but i just ignored it and then semi and i got into a fight a few hours ago and taichi was trying to comfort me and then he 

Kenjirou: he kissed me 

Mom: Oh 

Kenjirou: does that mean i cheated on semi? he's gonna hate me oh my god