Chapter 27

excuse any mistakes , not edited yet...

"Ouuu look at my fave!" Melanie cooed as the guards escorted Nahjour into the visitation room.

Nahjour scanned the room, stopping as his eyes landed on Jacoby. Who had arrived at the program a lil while after Nyny. Jacoby didn't run with Peedy nem but he was from 33rd so it was automatically fuck the other side. Jacoby's first encounter with Nahjour, he made sure Nahjour knew where he was from and that it was fuck him and all his dead folks.

Jacoby's choice words about Nasir is what almost caused the fight to escalate into a riot so Jacoby was relocated to a different dorm.

Nahjour shot Jacoby a devious smile before sitting down to greet his family.

"Nahjour I know that look and don't chu even think about it! It's like you itching for trouble." Granny warned squinting at him.

"C'mon nah granny why I gotta be looking for trouble? I'm just happy to see y'all! Hey familyyyyyy." Nyny dragging smiling goofily at the fact that his grandmother knew him all too well.

"Mhm.. how they been treating you in here nappyhead?" Granny replied giving him a knowing look as she rubbed her hands in his hair.

"This shi— .. this junk, this junk— ouch watch out granny .. it's like real jail but sweeter it's been alright I guess." Nyny chuckled flinching as granny swung on him for almost cussing.

"I'm surprised they ain't make you cut them bitc— .. ayyyeee my fault auntie dang I'm grown you can't be popping me like that nah." Nell rubbed the back of his head looking at his Auntie Denise like she was crazy.

"Y'all think y'all grown that's the damn problem, ion care how old you is don't play with me cause you never to old for me to kick yo ass hea! I know you oun kiss my sister or niece with that filthy mouf!" Denise lectured.

"Granny how you gone say don't cuss while cussing us out! I smell a hypocrite" Melanie laughed.

"Don't make me hypo-cripple my foot off in yo ass" Denise shot back at her.

"That's gay granny but I digress! Now to you Nyny how's the inmate life? You found you a penpal or jail boo?" Melanie made the yikes face to her granny before propping her head into the palms of her hands, letting her elbows rest on the table as she gave Nahjour her full attention.

"She gone fuck you up when y'all leave!" Nyny tried to whisper to Melanie while containing his laughter at the look of disgust his granny had on her face as she stared at Melanie.

"Stop playing on my cousin top talking bout a jail boo like my dawg a booty bandit or sumn" Nell laughed nudging Melanie.

"He know I ain't mean it like that and shove me like that again and I'll make sure you be walking back home luv" Melanie said flashing Nell a fake ass smile.

"I ain't no inmate nigga and yea I been had me a lil woot de woot" Nyny smirked wagging his eyebrows goofily.

"All these lil young guhs like jailbirds nah huh?" Granny teased Nyny pinching his cheek.

"Oh y'all got jokes huh? You gotta be a habitual offender to earn them kinda nicknames" Nyny chuckled tryna to defend himself.

"Mhm whatever helps you sleep at night, since you all smiles and giggles bout this lil woot de woot, I hope that mean you gone stop whoring around when you come home" Melanie giggled before earning a hard pinch from her granny.

"Chill on me nah Lani! I would name drop on you but I ain't gone put you out there like that big dawg" Nyny said sending a devious smirk her way as she mugged him in return.