Chapter 16

Melanie POV:
"Mmmmmmm" I groaned as I woke up from my nap, doing one of dem REAL good stretches shaking da fuck out my legs. I love that after nap stretch with the seizure shake LMFAOO.

I wiped the sleep out my eyes, checking my phone seeing it was 5:55 PM. Well damn it sholl is a lil too quiet in this house, and ion like det cause where the gang at?

I threw my fluffy blanket back sitting up and stepping out my bed. I looked around my room for some shorts or leggings, spotting some leggings flung across my ottoman.

I put on my leggings, pulling them up to my eyebrows cause I'll be damn if the coochie part be baggy. I slid on some slides, making my way downstairs. I heard the game going in the den but before I go peep the scene, a bitch needed to quench her thirst, ouuu and my apple juice is calling my name. I know I'm finna enjoy that... Wayment OR IS I'M???

Let me close this fridge and open it again cause I just knew my juicy juice was waiting on me. Okay, 1...2...3.... OPEN. Oh hell nawll now I gots tah cut uh bitch!

"WHO DA FUCK DRUNK MY APPLE JUICEEEEEEE?" I screeched stomping into the den, only to see that QuanQuan was the only muthafucka here.

"Zay'Quan you drunk my apple juice?" I asked blocking the TV.

"Cmon sis you made me miss the shot! Damn how you go to sleep and wake up mean. The nigga who drunk yo shit is gone, yunno imma OJ type nigga." QuanQuan replied taking off the headset.

"Okay and who da fuck was it cause they finna die! Ion go to nobody else house drinking they shit sooooo nobody shoulda came over hea touching mines da fuck!" I yelled waving my hands and pacing.

"I ain't no snitch and how you know it wasn't Ny?" QuanQuan said watching me pace.

"Cause Nyny have his own juice which is still in there untouched!! And idgaf bout you not being no snitch tell me who it was. Matter fact where the hell everybody at anyways?" I hollered folding my arms.

"At the sto' over on 35th they pro—"

"Idc what they bouta nun, let's go!" I told him as I turned the TV off.

"Well damn , I guess here I come. Why so aggressive." QuanQuan chuckled as he got up stretching and following me out to the porch.

Fuckin round with me, we made it to the store in no time. I be footing it when I'm mad asf and bout my juice it was dat.

"All you niggas green asf and I wanna fight da fuck!" I screamed as I approached the group of boys posted up in front of the store.

My cousins looked up noticing it was me and smacked they teeth.

"You look bout ghetto as hell, what you come up here screaming fah?"

"Right ain't chu' just wake up? Fuck you got some much energy fah.."

"Yea why you come up here spazzing like we did sumn."

"Fuck you KD on hood you make my ass itch! Draco pls don't start with me cause I really feeling in my soul that you the guilty party. Like I said y'all green asf cause why y'all left me home by myself and y'all got me fucked up cause who drunk my fuckin apple juice???" I yelled folding my arms and shifting my weight to one side.

"Who finna try tah wake you up outcho sleep and get they ass beat ... oh okay yea that shit too dead." Tayda replied.

"Cuzzo you dramatic as hell, ain't nobody leave you by yourself. Step, Maddie, and QuanQuan was still there when we left." Nell said making me look around realizing that Step, Maddie, and Von was missing.