Chapter 25

(not edited, excuse any mistakes)

Omniscient POV:

"Ayyeee who da fuck keep calling you?" Vonte asked in irritation from the sound of a ringtone disturbing his rest.

"No muthafucka who da fuck keep calling you?? That's yo phone." Melanie said groggily.

"Well answer it, decline it, turn it off, whatever I don't care." Vonte grumbled.

Melanie sat up feeling around for the vibrating phone. Finally grabbing it, without even looking she hit decline figuring it was just one of his hoes. Before she could put the phone down it started ringing again.

Smacking her teeth, she squinted her eyes from the brightness of the screen and slide over answering the call not knowing it was a FaceTime.

"Bitch he sleep gotdamn, he'll call you bac—"

"What da fuck, yunno what I ain't even gone say shit. Cause now is not the time, give Von the phone he needa get up like now" Nell's voice boomed through the speaker phone making Melanie's eyes shoot open.

"My bad cousin... Vonte get up Nell on the phone it's serious." Melanie said while nudging Vonte awake.

"AYYYEEE Why da fuck yo elbow so sharp, chill out I'm up" Vonte grumbled snatching the phone as his other arm rested over his eyes.

"Real shit, Von you needa get to the hospital like right now." Nell sighed deeply.

"Fa' what I thought they said that nigga Tre was good, it gotta be like 8am yun—" Vonte spoke not moving an inch from his position.

"It ain't Tre man... it's Levon, umm.. somebody found him earlier this morning. We been tryna get—"

"Say Nell they killed my brother?" Vonte spoke nonchalantly as he sat up in his bed.

"Man..."

"SAY NELL MY LIL BROTHER DEAD?? He gone mane?" Vonte asked again more aggressively, feeling his body heat up with anger.

"I'm tryna tell you man, they not telling us nothing.. we been tryna get a update for the last hour or so. Just get down here, Dukes nem flipping out. I can't say too much yunno this phone shit be fed as fuck" Nell stressed.

"Where they found him at?" Vonte inquired ignoring Nell's previous statement.

"On da 9 in front yall house—" Nell said as he heard the other side of the phone go dead.

"Why you hung up on him?" Melanie said as he got up and started moving stuff around in his room purposely ignoring her.

He was feeling so many emotions inside of him, he felt like he was gonna explode. He usually dealt with shit by bottling it up and locking it away. The way he seen it life was too short to be sad, especially when you gotta other demons to fight. Either you thug it out & keep it pushing or get caught slipping being in your feelings... that's just how it was for him.

His mind was getting the best of him, he had completely forgot what he was looking for, other than somebody else to blame for the shit that had just transpired. And all he could hear on top of his racing thoughts was Melanie running her mouth.

"You oun hear me talkin to you?" Melanie said getting loud. Being ignored was one of her biggest pet peeves, that was too close to abandonment.