Chapter 28

excuse any mistakes , not edited yet...

"KD I'm pregnant and you da daddy!" Keykey said popping her gum obnoxiously.

"Fuck you mean I'm the daddy? You sure?" KD replied back as he scratched his head.

This couldn't have been happening at a worst time for him right now. He knew if this rumor got out his homeboys would fahsure think he was an opp.

"No nigga fuck you mean is I'm sure? I calculated back I'm 6 weeks and that's when I started fuckin with you. And plus you the only nigga I been with raw recently. So you make it make sense nigga." Keykey growled at him.

"Mannnn.. this shit crazy dawg so what you gone do. I ain't ready for no kid. And yunno my dawgs not fuckin with you at all." KD replied rubbing his hands over his face stressing.

"I don't care! Don't nobody wanna trap you. It's not like you Von or sum shit, you probably don't got no abortion money.. I shoulda trapped his hoe ass. And I bet if it was Monique you'd be happy green ass nigga! I really don't give a fuck what they think or if they fuckin with me! Niggas mad at females instead being worried bout the oops upping the sco' on they ass like be fahreallll!" Keykey shouted waving her hands around.

"Bitch you tweaking on gang. Watch what you saying out yo mouth fahreal cause hoes get shot too." KD replied mugging her.

"Whateva's clever bitch! I ain't worry bout nothing, niggas dropping like flies and one thang bout it I'm not worried bout you doing shit to me cause child support know how to make a nigga get that act right" Keykey chuckled.

KD shook his head and walked out the little raggedy shack Keykey called home. He looked both ways scoping his surroundings before walking down the street towards the apartments where his homies usually were.

Just as he thought everybody was posted outside. He could see from afar they were engaged in a heated debate.

"Shit crazy dawg, it's like the nigga disappeared into thin air or some shit." Step expressed in a stressed tone.

"Sumn ain't right gang, and I know lil bruh got shot so he couldn't have made it too far bleeding out." Nell added rubbing his hands over his face.

"You think he went to Spazz spot to see Paula? Cause I know damn well dawg ain't at no hospital." Draco said.

"Hell nawl, he oun wanna Spazz knowing shit bout what went down tonight. Ion know what da hell he got going on man he usually woulda showed up by nah." Step shook his head.

"Man if he don't pop up soon we needa go looking for his ass" Tayda said.

"No funny shi— , oh tighten up y'all boys.." Benji started but changed the direction of the conversation seeing KD coming their way.

"Wassup gang" KD spoke as he walked up.

"Wassam opp ass bitch" Benji joked with him.

"Wassup lil bruh" Nell and Step said unintentionally in sync.

"What's up nigga" Draco said as Tayda sent him a head nod.

"Stop playin on my top nigga I ain't no opp" KD mugged Benji as he dapped him up.

"Why you walked up looking sad, diary of a wimpy kid ass nigga?" Draco asked sensing KD's body language.