Chapter 34

*STOP PLEASE READ!!! TRIGGER WARNING!!!* THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SCENES THAT ARE OBSCENE AND VIOLENT. MAY TRIGGER TRAUMATIC EMOTIONS. PROCEED WITH CAUTION!!!

"Granny I'm hungry can we stop at Chick-Fil-A? Please I'm starving!" Melanie complained.

"No lie, that sound soo good right now! I skipped breakfast cause I knew I was coming home." Nyny co-signed.

"No we not making no stops, ya Uncle Tony ordered y'all pizzas and stuff. He rushing for me to get over there cause he need somebody to watch Toniesha while he make a run." Denise said thinking of a quick lie.

"That's green granny! I'm pretty sure Nyny don't want no pizza for his birthday... hope we not finna be stuck over here all day either." Melanie huffed throwing her back against the seat mumbling the last part.

"It's all good Lani, I'm just happy to be home really." Nyny assured her.

They both ended up drifting off to sleep since it was such a lengthy ride.

"Y'all wake up nie, we here." Denise said unlocking the doors and getting out the truck going inside before them.

"Ughhhhh.. get up Lani we at Uncle Tony house." Nyny stretched his limbs, lightly tapping his cousin.

Melanie shuffled around grabbing the little belongings she had brought with her and hopped out the truck stretching and cracking her back as she wiped the sleep out her eyes.

"Damn you like really here! Like you really out... my Nyny I fuckin missed you dawg" Melanie cooed unexpectedly engulfing him into a hug.

"Hell yea! It's me in the flesh! I missed you too Lani! I promise I'll never leave you like that again, only way we can ever be separated again is in death. I ain't going no where cuz." Nyny said hugging her back.

Letting him go, she felt a strong wave of emotions wash over her like a tidal wave. The sincerity of his words sent chills through her body.

"Never say never! Dodo bird, don't even jinx us like that the hell!" Melanie screeched pushing his shoulder as they walked towards the front door.

"I'm an optimist, why not say never. I'm manifesting that it never happens. Have a lil faith" Nyny responded throwing his arm over her shoulder as he opened the door for them.

"Uht uht I know you lying! He got too much money, I know his lights ain't off.. Cause why is it so dark in here what the fu—" Melanie started.

"Turn the lights on cause if she cuss ima get on her ass." Denise mumbled nudging Avonae to hit the switch.

"Niecey Pooh stop playing on my top! SURPRISEEEEE LIL NIGGAS HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Spazz chuckled shaking his head as he popped out from under the stairs as the lights came on.

"SURPRISEEEEE!"

"GANG! GANG! GANG! GANGGGGG!"

"Happy Birthday Menace Twins 2.0"

"Happy Birthday Nigga"

"They done freed a real nigga yeaaaaaa"

"My nigga just jumped AYEEEEE!"

Everybody shouted praises as the lights came on completely shocking Melanie and Nah'jour.

"You knew about this?" Nyny turned to asked Melanie with a smile plastered on his face.

"No I'm just as surprised as you are." Melanie said with a look of confusion.

Spazz had planned a get together for all their relatives and close friends to attend in celebration of Nyny's homecoming and both their birthdays.