twenty four

𒊹︎•꧁———————꧂•𒊹︎

"my apologies Miss Ma, Mr Jeon left a few minutes ago because of a personal matter, he arranged an appointment with you after your lesson tomorrow..." Mr Jeon's assistant informed her, she nodded...

"I can arrange one of Mr Jeon's men to take you home..? it won't be safe if you go alone.." she shook her head, "no it's fine, I can walk..."

"nonsense, we girls should stick together, it's safer for you trust me, Mr Jeon would have done the same thing..." she picked up the phone on her desk dialling a number, as she did her personal phone lit up, notification on the screen, she didn't mean to break a persons personal privacy but her eyes just went straight for the phone, it was a natural instinct, and after she read the message she regretted even seeing it...

mylove
toilet? on ground floor? I'm waiting

"alright there is a car ready for you downstairs, get home safely..." the assistant immediately grabbed her phone placing it inside her pocket, Y/N bowed rushing out of the floor, her thoughts kept going back to the message...

"is she in a relationship..? with who..? how is this possible..?" she pressed the parking lot button on the elevator, her phone vibrated on her hand, she opened the message, her throat narrowed, not allowing air to go through, her hands started to shake, her heart dropped to the pit of her stomach...

"no, please..." she was sent a picture from an unknown number, it was her and the boss Mr Kim having their hands around each other, their lips on each others, having this picture out on public could ruin things for the both of them, especially
Y/N...

"Y/N..." the elevator door opened on the ground floor, the male stepped in seeing the button of the parking lot is already pressed he looked down at the girl...

"are you okay? you look really pale.." she started to panic putting her phone inside her pockets quickly, "m-mr kim.." she bent herself bowing way to many times today, the male chuckled placing his hand on her shoulder, allowing her to stand up straight

"please you don't need to call me mr kim or bow, just call me taehyung, it's been a while how are you doing..? I heard you moved onto floor three.." he carried a few album designs, taking his car keys out of his jacket pocket

"yeah, how are you doing..?" he smiled seeing her struggle to even get a word out without being nervous

"I'm doing well thanks Y/N..." could it be him..? the guy that sent Mr Jeon's assistant that message? it can't be right? but he did come from the ground floor

"hopefully I'll see you around..." the door opened once again, mr Kim took his leave walking towards his car that's parked at the far end, "Miss Ma..?" there was the black car was parked right by the door, a male in his thirties stood beside the car, she nodded as he opened the door for her...

"thank you..."

||||

coming back from work seeing all the lights open brightly didn't sit well with her, getting out of her car and stepping into her doorstep the door was already sight open, entering her house that is shared with her husband she witnessed a trail of clothes as well as underwear leading its way towards her room, she grinted her teeths slightly storming her way towards her room, she aggressively opened the door seeing something she didn't want to see, there laid her husband, his arms wrapped around another women she doesn't even know...