seventeen

𒊹︎•꧁———————꧂•𒊹︎

The next day....
Kim Entertainments
8:45am

"come in..." the male replied, letting the person in, he was working on some documents..

"Yes Y/N..." she looked behind just in case, she walked closer to him, just by him, grabbing something from her inner blazer pocket, she pulled it out showing it to him...

"you left this at my place last night..." she held in her laughter, looking down at it, he took it from her hands placing it inside one of his drawers...

"thank you I was looking for them when I was leaving..." your boxers..? yeah

"I also sent you the documents you wanted yesterday, it should be all up to date.." he nodded placing his pen on the desk...

"why don't you come here for a few minutes..." he placed his hands on her leg, due to him sitting down, she smiled at him..

"you have a meeting.."

"in ten minutes, come on..." she heard him plead so she agreed..

"fine..." he smiled, grabbing her placing her on his lap, he sat on his chair as she sat ontop of him, quickly placing their lips together, he pulled her closer making both their bodies meet...

"Mr Kim.." a voice came from the outside of the room..

"shit.." he cursed under his breath, quickly placing her under his desk, fully hiding her , he pushed himself forward to hide her even more..

"come in..." he lightly coughed placing his hands on the table, grabbing the pen as the person came in..

"where were you yesterday, I sent my assistant to get you..."

Name: Park JiminAge: 23 years oldPosition: Head of 5th floorTeaches: simple and contemporary dances

Name: Park Jimin
Age: 23 years old
Position: Head of 5th floor
Teaches: simple and contemporary dances

"by the way where's your assistant she's not outside..." Jimin moved closer, sitting on the chair opposite namjoon...

"I sent her to print out papers..."

Y/N POV
I can't breath underneath here, all I see is his legs on my face, I have no space to move at all, they were talking for while, is that Mr Park..? I heard he is very strict with his employees, I am scared to even think about his floor, I heard some employees had to repeat his floor over five times...

"I heard about Seokjin wanting Y/N to be in his new girl group, what do you think about that..?" Does everyone know about this..? why is this everyones topic to talk about..

"I also heard about that..."

"well what do you think..?" he opened his legs a little before speaking again...

"she is under my label currently until I find a new assistant, she will remain here..." and just like that I have the perfect idea

"anyway, one of my top employee is planning on debuting next week, all her album designs are already with taehyung, I made sure everything is sorted out I just need your approval..." I don't know how he will feel about this but let's go for it, I placed my hands in between his thigns opening then even more, slowly caressing his inner thighs moving upwards, I could feel him move a little, he brought one of his hands down, placing them on mine, I held his hand placing one of his fingers in my mouth, slowly bringing it out...

"I will need to check her records and I will get back to you later today..." he placed his hands on my cheek, his thumb slowly rubbing on my lower lip...

"okay thanks, have a nice day..." I could hear footsteps and the door finally closing, a few seconds later namjoon pulled his chair out lowering it head down...

"what was that for.?" I couldn't help but smile as soon as I saw his face, he looks so beautiful, his beauty is so breathtaking, his brown eyes that continued to look down at me, his gorgeous dimples that fitted his face, I am fully speechless...

"just a little fun.."

"a little fun..?" he pulled me out of the little area I was in, placing a kiss on my lips, he placed me on his desk, having himself in between my legs as he roughly kissed my lips. I could tell he was needy, wanting attention, his lips moved down my neck, his hands rested on the end if my thigns slowly squeezing them as he lifted me up again, placed me on his lap, I pulled his tie closer, placing my lips on his as he smirked going in the kiss, placing his tongue inside my mouth...

"I like your meaning of fun..." he smiled and when I tell you, it was so beautiful, when people say he's so strict and rough, I don't believe that, just look at
him now, he looks so happy...

||||

7:12pm

once again I was left to do so much work, when can I leave this and start my career, I am waiting for the day to come so badly, everyone was gone it was only me and namjoon, I could hear is door open so he must be leaving, he knocked on the my desk..

"you ready to go..?"

"I still need to finish work..."

"you can do them tomorrow.." he had his suitcase on his hand as the other laid inside his pocket...

"but I need-"

"do remember I set this for you, I am telling you you can do it tomorrow.." he placed the documents in the drawer

"come on..." I stood up from my chair, grabbing g my bag, he once again placed his hands around my shoulders as we made some conversation until we made it to his car...

10 minutes...
author POV

"thanks for the ride..." she looked through her bag trying to get her keys out, it took her a few seconds to realize that she left her keys back at the company...

"what's wrong...?" she looked up at him, slowly gulping before speaking..

"I left my house keys at the company...."
~

"~