forth

𒊹︎•꧁———————꧂•𒊹︎

"where have you been Miss Ma..?" he stared intensely at her, his hand still glued to her wrist as the female stood there terrified of what to happen, it's her first day and she already got herself into a mess that she didn't want..

"M-Mr Kim.." he raised his eyebrows, his head tilted to the side waiting for her response, she can tell he's holding in his patience...

"do I need to repeat myself Miss Ma..? where have you been..?" his voice was strong and powering, she shook her head immediately, slowly speaking...

"I was with Mr Kim.." he looked confused, his eyebrows frowned together...

"which kim Miss Ma..?"

"Mr Seokjin sir..." she quickly spoke her head on the ground not even looking at the tall male, he let go of her wrist as she quickly pulled it into her pockets...

"get back to work now..." she nodded, bowing down as she started to rush towards her office...

"Seokjin you are fucking dead..."

4:15pm

"Miss Ma, in my office now.." his voice was heard through the little speaker on her desk, she sighed lifting herself from the seat, walking towards his office, calmly breathing in and out she knocked on his door as a simple come in was heard, she opened the heavy door closing it afterwards as she walked to his desk...

"yes Mr Kim..." she bowed to her boss, the male turned on his chair to face her, his elbows on the resting chair as his fingers intertwined...

"these papers.." he looked at his desk as a pill of paper was laid...

"I want you to give this to the head of floor 7,8 and 9, he needs these papers right now, his office is located at floor 9" at her class she definitely does not have the rights to say no or argue so she nodded grabbing the papers, lightly pressing it onto her chest, once again bowing as she headed out, the eyes of the male wondered like glue until she was out of sight....

"okay floor 9, I can do this..." her heels were clicked on the surface of the floor as she pressed the down button, the tapping of her heels contained, the light kicks of nervousness slowly approaching into her body as she waited for the elavator to finally open, she stepped in not paying attention to her surroundings, pressing the 9th floor, the other female not pressing a single button, showing she is heading the same way..

"hello.." the unknown female made her greetings as the other turned around facing her...

"hi..." her eyes wondered up and down, there is no words to descr

"let me guess, you must be new...?" she tilted her head to the side, showing her smile, the girl shyly nodded as the other smiled even more...

"don't be shy, you are literally going to love it..."

"what's your name..?"

"Ma Y/N..." she replied, balancing the paper on one hand as she expanded her hand....

"nice to meet you, my name is rose..."

Name: Park Rośe Age: 23 years later oldPosition: employee at floor 5 (under Jeon labels)

Name: Park Rośe
Age: 23 years later old
Position: employee at floor 5 (under Jeon labels)

"where are you heading with those papers...?" she pointed at the stack of papers in her embrace...

"to floor 9, giving it to the head..." she quickly gulped, her eyes becoming bigger than usual..

"the head..? you're meeting the head of floor 7, 8 and 9..?" rose quickly asked not even breathing in between, Y/N slowly nodded not thinking it was a big deal, the other girl quickly reached out for her phone from her pocket, her fingers lightly touched the screen as she handed the phone over to the girl

there are cameras everywhere, the head of those floors are no joke, he is very picky, very precise, be careful he can get you fired without you even doing anything wrong also if he doesn't like the look of you it'll be really hard..

"good luck.." the elevator stopped at the 9th floor, both females stepped out, the younger turned around..

"down the hall to your right, his office.." she nodded making her way towards the office, as she was steps away all eyes were on her, employees whispering among each other, eyeing her up and down as she lifted her head high gently knocking the door...

"yes.." a low voice was heard from the other side, deep and dark, she nervously opened the door, closing it as she turned around and there he stood, wearing a perfect black suit, a black tie, his hair on his forehead, sitting on his desk, as soon as she made it into the office he turned around, looking at her direction...

" a low voice was heard from the other side, deep and dark, she nervously opened the door, closing it as she turned around and there he stood, wearing a perfect black suit, a black tie, his hair on his forehead, sitting on his desk, as soon as she...

Name: Jeon Jungkook
Age: 22 years old
Position: Head of floor 7,8 and 9
Teaches: composer of music, dancer, singer, rapper (judge of employees)

"Miss Ma Y/N do come in, I've heard plenty about you..."
~

A/N:hi I want to explain what I meant by "Jeon labels" in the company each head has their own label that trainees are under, like I said Rose is under Jeon labels which is Jungkook, everyone else also has their own labels that trainees are under a...

A/N:
hi I want to explain what I meant by "Jeon labels" in the company each head has their own label that trainees are under, like I said Rose is under Jeon labels which is Jungkook, everyone else also has their own labels that trainees are under as well, they can only switch between labels if the other person wants them or if they are not doing so well under that specific label

I hope that helped you understand if not just comment below I'll try and explain