eighth

𒊹︎•꧁———————꧂•𒊹︎

"this is my girlfriend.." his hands tighten around my waist, walking me towards the chair, what the hell is going on? why is he calling me his girlfriend? I wasn't meant to sit down but he made me, I didn't want to say anything due to being unprofessional in front of others...

"Mr Kim when did you get yourself a new girlfriend ....?" new? a women in the corner of the table spoke, she had long brown hair, wearing a bright red blazer, red lipstick that matched her outfit, I looked over at Mr Kim, suprisngly he was tensed up, I would see the sweat forming from his hair, he couldn't speak at all, I lightly tapped his hands under the table hoping he would get the hint, he shook it off, it doesn't look like he heard the question...

"yeah we made it official a few months ago..." I had to answer to give him the idea, he gave me a signal to stop and I did so he could start talking again...

"let's start talking about the meeting please..." does he somehow know the girl with the red outfit..?

1:45pm
AUTHOR POV

"I'll be dropping you off at the hotel, I have other things to do..." he started the engine as she sat there in silence, she wanted to ask about the girlfriend situation but felt nervous, he seemed very annoyed he was also driving aggressively so she didn't want to get a yell out of him, as soon as she left his car she took a deep breather and walked inside the hotel...

"I am looking for Mr Kim Namjoon..?" she heard his name being called from the desk, a person was looking for a him, she decided to walk towards the male and talk it out..

"hi Mr Kim just left, I could tell him you stopped by..?" he smiled politely giving her his business card..

"you must be his new secretary, please do tell him I stopped by, have a nice day..." he bowed before leaving, she stood a look at the card...

Mr Jackson Wang

Name: Jackson wang Age: 24 years old Position: CEO Company Owner

Name: Jackson wang
Age: 24 years old
Position: CEO Company Owner

9:54pm

AUTHOR POV

after finishing her shower, she quickly wrapped herself with a white towel and another to try her hair, she casually walked inside the hotel room from the bathroom, humming a song as she continued to dry her hair....

"Miss Ma..."  her eyes immediacy flew open, slowly turning around facing the male that was sitting on the far corner on the single sofa...

His leg was over the other, his thumb under his chin as his other lay on his right cheek, he started to observe her from top to bottom which made her feel more nervous than she was from the beginning, she started to slowly stutter talking to him...

"m-mr kim, am so sorry I'll go change in the bathro-"

"no need am heading there right now..." he stood up walking towards the bathroom, also taking a look at her from one side, quickly closing the door...

10: 15pm

after drying her hair she layed on the bed wearing her pajamas, staying on the left side of the bed, mintues later namjoon opened the door of the bathroom, the lights were turned off but the lights from the city and the moon really helped her get a great view of his body, there was a towel around his waist covering his lower body, however the upper body was fully exposed, his back was facing her as she turned to his side to which is the left to get a better view, water was making its way down his body, he was trying his black hair with a towel, throwing it aside as he grabbed some clothing from his suitcase....

she turned around wanting to give him space to chance, a few seconds later, she could feel him on the bed, slowly dragging the covers to cover himself, she moved a bit closer for the covers to cover both of them, he was facing the ceiling as she was facing towards the right her back was facing him, he slowly placed his arm on the bed, making contact with her arm, she couldn't help but turn around and look at him, his eyes were already on her so it came off as quite of a surprise to her...

the tension was slowly rising, the staring continued as their bodies came closer, what was going on in their heads? who knows...

"Miss Ma..." he whispered as their faces came closer to each other, he pulled her closer gently grabbing her waist touching his chest, she gasped in shock as he looked at her lips for concent....

soon enough she made the first move and decided to kiss him....
~